What's new

OFF THE RECORD: Imran Khan & Talat Hussain [Idealistic Vs Realistic] Debate

Usama86

Reaction score

An Enticing Debate on Pakistani Politics and The Way Forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man the 300 coffines thing was very insane kind of, the discussion is good but audio quality is bad.

damn, I never thought Talat would do that, he is insisting that IK should somewhat think to reconciliate, as Kashif and Talat are friends, they should know that they are talking to the PTI chairperson Imran khan...instead of insisting they should be asking questions regarding his views...how he thinks he is going to bring the change...

why dont Talat ask Ganja for his money, why should PTI compromise,

IK rightly said objective cannot be compromised, if so then what would be the difference between PTI and other status quo parties?

keep it up lion heart !!:pakistan:

Yaar Talat Hussain is a very realistic person and even though there would be nothing better then a clean sweep by PTI but Talat kept on insisting that IK should also think about alternatives.

Yaar Talat Hussain is a very realistic person and even though there would be nothing better then a clean sweep by PTI but Talat kept on insisting that IK should also think about alternatives.

yar what realistic? is this not realistic to get your lost money back ??? insisting PTI to compromise with these fraud parties ? what else alternative there is ? IK said it, if I fail, I try again and again....and thats all I needed to know...

if Jinnah had compromised on the right of the muslims, he wouldnot have been champion of minority rights !!

i think imran khan is loyal with pakistan, and we want to vote him in next coming election, he already giving welfare relief to pakistani people as like shoukat khanam hospital

not only vote, but to work in his election campaign... its time to be pro-active...

Back
Top Bottom