What's new

Of aunties, dawats and controversial conversations

Copy pasting it from google wont help you Mr-Amreekan Pakistani.
Kuck original sunaoo toh mane. :devil::devil:

Copy pasting ! :o:

I taught everything I knew to Daagh Dehlavi ! :whistle:

And Amreekan Pakistani - Me ? :lol:

I carry only one passport & thats the Pakistani one ! :pakistan:

me toh mazaak kar raha tha....no bashing:angel:
:devil:btw,,,,u got it all wrong,,,yeah we do like to talk politics n all but our prime interest n fav. Topic of discussion is something else

Uni-dimensional creatures!!!
Men can think and talk only one thing. Their cars!!!!

Do they have better topics??

Democracy doesn't restrict voting for high level IQ people otherwise you would NOT have mayas or mulayams or for that matter those male lowest level IQ owners in your Indian assemblies.
Its the same everywhere isnt it??
Dont you have maya and mulayalam equivalents on your side too???
Introspection time!!! :-)

Hummmble reminder, Springyyy this comparison thingyyy was started by a guy from your side @Armstrong

Copy pasting ! :o:

I taught everything I knew to Daagh Dehlavi ! :whistle:

And Amreekan Pakistani - Me ? :lol:

I carry only one passport & thats the Pakistani one ! :pakistan:
Correction : one original Pakistani passport.
And you've sooo many fakes dont you??

Correction one original Pakistani passport.
And you've sooo many fakes dont you??

I'm not an Illegal Bangladeshi masquerading as an Indian trying to find work in the UAE like you ! :p:

Is it a Levina bashing thread??? :coffee:
See I think its easy to understand that women who feel insecure about who and what they 're would prefer conversations where they can pick on each other.
Back biting is common in any society and men indulge in it as much as females do.
Men would say "look at his car even with his XXXX dollars he could not buy a sports car with decent interiors and a good sound system"
Or it could be "he carries an iphone and a galaxy but still he's perpetually out of range".
Thats part of "being homosapiens".

Btw I said I dont indulge in these GIRLISH topics but that doesnt mean I dont gossip. :devil::devil:

Btw @faisal6309 I think you should've posted it in member's club.
Ooops...
Don't know what makes me think that its WORLD AFFAIR.

Second thing is that we don't usually think about dollars and sport cars and most of us don't own an iphone or galaxy. So ...

Its the same everywhere isnt it??
Dont you have maya and mulayalam equivalents on your side too???
Introspection time!!! :-)

??

it was YOU who had attacked Pakistani women politicians :) i merely reminded you that you do have mayas equivalent to ours .

So i feel its moment for you for introsepction

it was YOU who had attacked Pakistani women politicians :) i merely reminded you that you do have mayas equivalent to ours .

So i feel its moment for you for introsepction
Not my style springyyy.
I dont do that.
That was a light hearted conversation that I had with Armstrong.

Ooops...
Don't know what makes me think that its WORLD AFFAIR.

Second thing is that we don't usually think about dollars and sport cars and most of us don't own an iphone or galaxy. So ...
"World affair" hmmm you got me thinking. I thought we discuss only politics in this section. And thats the reason I asked you to move it.

Iphone and galaxies are very common in this part of the world.And hence the reference.

It was & it was between me & @levina - There wasn't any need to take it to mean as if she was insulting Pakistani women or I was insulting Indian women !
something tells me u don't care mch about catfights,,,..
atleast let us have some fun:pop:

Uni-dimensional creatures!!!
Men can think and talk only one thing. Their cars!!!!

Do they have better topics??

spot on!!
that's what we talk about,,:p:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom