What's new

Obama Now White House 'Guest', Pakistan Envoy Said. 'Ridiculous', Says US

And why is this a news?

What is with all this Indian obsession with Pakistan?

I think their media and newspapers will go bankrupt if they for one day stopped running stories about Pakistan.

The news is not what Mushahid Hussein said, but that US responded to his comment. Didn't expect one.

KID I don't see the major non NATO ally bulshyt behavior from US side. US constantly ditch Pakistan, when it comes to international support. Why did your major non NATO ally didn't support your NSG membership

Whatever they do, or we do is non of your concern, on paper Pakistan is US' strategic partner along with major non NATO ally, our whole military which mostly consist of US equipment is proof of our partnership with US.. as for NSG, where and when did US opposes our bid if it does not support?

Why did they ditch the F-16 deal.

They didnt ditched us, they are still available if we pay them full amount just like you bhartis, but we are not bhartis, we are special ally hence we will not buy unless uncle sam pays half for us :rolleyes1:

Again the purpose of OBL encounter is done :azn:why should US brag about it. We will talk about OBL because it is a clear evidence on how terrorists seek asylum in Pakistan. So that the world will not forget where Osama Bin Laden was hiding. :rofl: We will talk about it for the days to come.:azn:

as i said earlier US gave us clean chit on Osama and continue to deal with us,

now coming to your rants, no son, terrorism is none of your problem, i know you gangalanders have not enough of your own miseries for propaganda against Pakistan, hence you have to borrow miseries of 9/11 victims aka osama from US (on which US gave us clean chit) sometime you borrow afghan miseries aka Taliban to prove that you are victim of Pakistani terrorism completly forgeting that Taliban was by product of your proxy northern terrorists which u armed funded and supported after soviet withdrawal along with Russia and Iran, sometime you borrow fake stories of 3 million bengalis to hide your state sponsered terrorism against Pakistan but guess what no one give a single fvck on borrowed miseries especially if they are all fake..:rofl:

Last edited:
NDTV .. Shyt as soon as I saw the Indian poster i knew this shyt was from indian media ... :lol:

Mushahid Hussein did indeed make those comments that Obama is a mere 'guest' in the White House. Here's the video of the entire presentation:

The State Department spokesman did indeed make those comments. Here is the transcript:

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2016/10/263089.htm#PAKISTAN

I'm sure Mushahid Hussein wasn't being mean-spirited, but in diplomacy where perception is everything his comments were construed as an insult. It was a poor choice of words, that's all.

Stupid diplomacy of Pak Diplomat.

If they are doing this due to some misplaced concept of Chinese all weather support ,then God may help them.
Noone is permanent friends ,nor permanent foes but only permanent interests.
Why should they provoke the US like this?

Obama is a " Taco-bell " prize winner so we should give him some credit , i would urge Mr.Trump to open the Guest house of White house for Obama :D

The comment may have been pretty accurate to the current situation of the outgoing US president( and it applies from all US presidents since Eisenhower). However, the reporter(likely some Indian as their hate is immeasurable) who asked this question was looking to create a anti-Pakistan comment. Again, the word was never meant as insult so much as to give a purview of what is an actual situation.

Stupid diplomacy of Pak Diplomat.

If they are doing this due to some misplaced concept of Chinese all weather support ,then God may help them.
Noone is permanent friends ,nor permanent foes but only permanent interests.
Why should they provoke the US like this?

Exactly! Even the Chinese themselves are humble and deft enough to not cause these kinds of gaffes - notwithstanding how accurate his statement was in practical terms.

This is ham-handed diplomacy in its full glory. Either Pakistanis are really desperate to rub US/Obama the wrong way, or that they think they no longer need US support.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom