What's new

Obama: 'Nothing new' in Wikileaks Afghan records leak

Well we will talk again once the drone technology is transfered to us :P :smokin:

By the way make sure you keep your nationality , you never know what all russian spies will be kicked out of USA for espionage

Drone technology transferring to pakistan?? :rofl::rofl:

USA don't even allow to see it. Last time I saw pakistan requesting for some helicopters.

Drone technology transferring to pakistan?? :rofl::rofl:

USA don't even allow to see it. Last time I saw pakistan requesting for some helicopters.

Don't worry we know what we are getting and its something good ....

Last edited:
^^^ shaking hands is common.... Here is the pic of sadam hussain with US secretory of state
handshake300.jpg

this goes same to indian and US relations lmfao you guys are so funny at one side you indians say we dont wish bad for Pakistan and on the other hand you guys get burn to see Pakistan's Fall It's sad and sick . I guess there isn't any nation on this earth who hate another nation as India does to Pakistan....... All the indian members claim that they wish good for Pakistan lmao but most of them again im using most not ALL, has shown their desires to see the fall of Pakistan in their comments on this forum :pakistan::usflag::china::what::what:

Modes please keep an eye on the agni 5 guy he is a possible ban, mark my words. i smell the hate and badmouth from him/her I warn in open public now and i have always pointed the right guy

well baning me will not hide the truth and will not boosting US Pakistan ties to next level.

It is my openion.

well baning me will not hide the truth and will not boosting US Pakistan ties to next level.

It is my openion.

ok agni ... you are saying the President of United States of Ameircan Mr Obama is wrong and you are correct :smitten: I will agree with Obama, thank you for your thoughts

ok agni ... you are saying the President of United States of Ameircan Mr Obama is wrong and you are correct :smitten: I will agree with Obama, thank you for your thoughts

Well we are talking two different things.

My point is that nothing is classified to President of America Mr. Obama. For him these details are not new. He knows the details.

US - Pakistan ties going to next level is debatable.

To be honest I don't see the the US-Pakistan relationship developing into a "special" one compared to what we have with the UK and Israel, or as close as with countries generally known as the "West" ie. France, Australia, Spain, etc.. Our interests just do not match-up for the long term. We need Pakistan now for building a stable and Taliban-free Afghanistan, but looking ahead I think our interest will diverge particularly because of its conflict with India. Many in the US realize that we'll need India in the future to act as a sort of balance against China. That's why you see all the strategic talk ensuing and the US gov't actually supporting India becoming a world power. Many Paskitanis here do not like that, and I'm pretty sure the the Pakistani Gov't also isn't taking it too lightly. To me the US-Pakistan relationship is going to worsen in the future as we try to establish a close relationship with India comparable to what we have with the "West".

Ohhh But a while ago few hours back a Bharti was saying that something spoken by an official of a country of the caliber of PM (UK PM) is authentic enough to be taken on face value .

:angel:

what happened now? may be Obama is not an official according to bhartis

So pouring cold water over indian expections, he has given no response to endorsing "ISI role in terror"..
Ha ha..rub it in Indias face..we are still more strategic and we can get away with it. ha ha

Using India to balance China may sound like a right strategy in short term to pressure China into American way but as soon as it is done, India will be abandoned like used tissue. The chinese are good people they like to stay away from trouble and only engage in business. One shot from India in its new found addictions to western weaponary will have sanctions flying in all directions.

So pouring cold water over indian expections, he has given no response to endorsing "ISI role in terror"..
Ha ha..rub it in Indias face..we are still more strategic and we can get away with it. ha ha

Using India to balance China may sound like a right strategy in short term to pressure China into American way but as soon as it is done, India will be abandoned like used tissue. The chinese are good people they like to stay away from trouble and only engage in business. One shot from India in its new found addictions to western weaponary will have sanctions flying in all directions.

The wikileaks were good now the whole world knows what Indians have been telling for a long time.

Like Pakistan was abandoned in the 80s.........History always repeats itself and this time also Americans will fool you guys llike they did in the 80s.

Lastly with NA in power, nothing will stop India from being ahead in Afghan politics compared to pakistan & their chicks called Talibans, haqqanis, hekmatyar

Lastly grateful to the 22 year old guy who leaked this awsome classified document.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom