What's new

NYT: Sri Lanka Died in a Western Debt Trap, and Others Will Follow

You do know when Chinese government send "Aid" to foreign country, you don't get those money back, right??

Aid is NEVER loan, otherwise it would not be aid. Otherwise, African nations collectively owe US more than 100 billion dollars in the last 18 years.

I know about how Chinese banking work, I constantly borrow from Chinese bank for my Business in China, you apparently think they are doing it for charity.......LOL

:lol: :lol: :rofl:
You are talking of nonsense, just making bull crap of Chinese bank practices for the disussion of Sri Lankan loans. You are not even Chinese, but a Vietnamese pretending you have roots in China, every bone of you is anti-China.

You are talking of nonsense, just making bull crap of Chinese bank practices for the disussion of Sri Lankan loans. You are not even Chinese, but a Vietnamese pretending you have roots in China, every bone of you is anti-China.
lol, you are cute........Naive and Stupid, but cute.......

Just look at who caused extinction of many animals, wiping out majority of jungles on the face of earth, who destroyed many many civilizations.

You will get the answer. If east rises then we can slow down the demise of earth and ecosystem.

Dumb a** like you can't hide your true identity under Chinese flag forever..,you better know it.
lol, make me..... :rofl: :rofl:

He is a half breed. He is for a Western dominated world exploiting poor countries. The problem is China is accused of debt trapping but the 80% creditor isnt. That's called Hypocrisy.
why are you quoting my post when You refer me to as a third person??

Anyway, the West had not accused China of Debt Trap in Sri Lanka, we are not talking about Bangladesh or Congo or some African place. As I said to Yang, everyone knows Sri Lanka live beyond their means. It's nothing new.

Good loan or bad loan isn't decided by lender, but by the borrower.
Completely wrong. Don’t play cute here.

There is a term “LOAN SHARKS”.

Just Google it and you would know about the culpability of lenders too.

China is a good example of Loan Sharks. Lending money for financially unviable projects and then usurping land and projects of the victim nations.
Srilanka is of course to be blamed for the soup they are in. They thought that they are getting easy money and kept borrowing. Politicians responsible may have ulterior motives too.

Last edited:
US can always print lots of monies out of thin air and bail out Sri Lanka.

Many countries wanted to join BRICS currency because they see this aspect.

China is a good example of Loan Sharks. Lending money for financially unviable projects and then usurping land and projects of the victim nations.
Srilanka is off-course to be blamed for the soup they are in. They thought that they are getting easy money and kept borrowing. Politicians responsible may have ulterior motives too.
You Indians have no right to decide which projects are viable for those countries, it's entirely up to those countries to evaluate and decide and they had. Chinese Loan Sharks and Debt Traps are you losers Indians' creations indeed. Stop pretending you Indians are spoke persons for Sri Lankan and other countries on Chinese projects. Go build more toilets in your counties now.

Srilanka is off-course to be blamed for the soup they are in. They thought that they are getting easy money and kept borrowing. Politicians responsible may have ulterior motives too.
Didn't I say "as long as the loan interest is in reasonable range". China's loan interets are all in reasonable range

Didn't I say "as long as the loan interest is in reasonable range".
This is only one aspect of a loan. Viability studies are also very important. Countries may try to get hands on reasonable loans. But the loaning country needs to also study the feasibility. Hence the culpability here.

White man put a lot of blames on irresponsible spending causing debt crisis. But in reality, it was the white man forcing nations into Washington consensus, then come in buy up house at one USD. 10 years later, they conspiracy to bank run the victim real estate, selling it at an inflated price of 10 USD at the same time altogether.

Then they pull everything out.

In a single stroke, the victim nations go broke. Then white man come and ask victim nation to firesale the crown jewels.

And MSM blame victim nation non stop.

Seems like exactly same thing is happening to Pakistan and the world will blame china for it. In reality majority of our loan is non china. Tje problem is Pakistan is a huge country with diverse population and nukes, there is a chance that Pakistan might break up due to ethnic and diverse population already having cracks. Our army also seems to be helping the enemy in achieving their goals. Hamey apno ne loota, ghairo me kaha dam tha ..

Sure, I will use this to my bank next time when I cannot keep my repayment on my mortgage......
Your bank had not interfered to your personal and family business. U.S. and India did.
That's the difference.

Back
Top Bottom