What's new

NYT: India warned Sri Lanka of terror attack several times

why its not work in India and Indian occupied Kashmir then?
Simply these cheapsters are trying to stay relvent,otherwise everyone known that whole bombing isn't possible without state sponsorship.

you have already made enough mess in Sri Lanka, Pak Army will help our brother country Sri lanka in such tough time.

Well pray that the trails of this don't end up anywhere inside Pakistan or to any Pakistani agencies. If so, I guess SL very well know how to deal with such pseudo-brothers. And it is applicable to any country including India. ;)

why its not work in India and Indian occupied Kashmir then?

I think the same reason why the worlds no.1 Intel agencies missed several attacks back home including the massacre of innocent school children. ;)

Well pray that the trails of this don't end up anywhere inside Pakistan or to any Pakistani agencies. If so, I guess SL very well know how to deal with such pseudo-brothers. And it is applicable to any country including India. ;)

I think the same reason why the worlds no.1 Intel agencies missed several attacks back home including the massacre of innocent school children. ;)
still better then self claimed heros :lol:

sick people will use anything to justify their actions

Absolutely correct. That is why they are sick people. We must crush them before they become threat to world. They start giving indication much early. We must watch them hang them without any mercy before they becomes threat.

still better then self claimed heros :lol:

Even after the loss of 70K+ Citizens and troops ???? Indeed. ;)

Simply these cheapsters are trying to stay relvent,otherwise everyone known that whole bombing isn't possible without state sponsorship.

Then SL Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe must be the biggest cheapster I guess ??? :disagree:

you have already made enough mess in Sri Lanka, Pak Army will help our brother country Sri lanka in such tough time.

They will say anything or invent anything to implicate Pakistan.

Radical Hindutvans like the one you quoted are professional liars and convince themselves of their own lies.

India will always take the bait to do evil to Pakistan or Muslims’ name. It is their weakness.

This is why we succeeded in Balakot in shooting down 4 aircraft of theirs.

False flag .its not ISIS its definitely RAW operation .how can we forget indian backed terrorist org Tamil Nado .How pakistan helped SL defeat them,even supported their army on the bettlefield planning.

Like animals, always take the bait and get caught in the trap.

Indians are so predictable.

They see shadows of Pakistan and ISI in every dark alley. :rofl:

Even after the loss of 70K+ Citizens and troops ???? Indeed. ;)

Then SL Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe must be the biggest cheapster I guess ??? :disagree:
Still better then indians mao kashmir khalistan uncountable killings

False flag .its not ISIS its definitely RAW operation .how can we forget indian backed terrorist org Tamil Nado .How pakistan helped SL defeat them,even supported their army on the bettlefield planning.

As I said earlier. Say whatever that may satisfy your petty ego. It ain't gonna make any difference, since the Sri-Lankan investigation agencies as well as Interpol are competent enough to unearth even the minute details, conspiracy as well as complete foreign link (if any) related to this attack. So be patient and just wait as their investigation proceeds. ;)

Still better then indians mao kashmir khalistan uncountable killings

If you say so. :D:D:D

Because india want to play both sides these terrorists sent by indian RAW and they knew it so they told srilanka

Because india want to play both sides these terrorists sent by indian RAW and they knew it so they told srilanka

I bet Pakistan will be able to try and convince the Sri-Lankan authorities now. After-all they are Idiots, right ??? LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom