What's new

NYC nurse worked for a week at 2 hospitals while infected with COVID-19

NYC Nursing Manager Who Was Treating COVID-19 Patients Dies From Virus | NBC New York

The video covid on my face reveals what a sad state the US hospitals all across the country are. As the doc said they need billions of face masks and loads of respirators. I have seen videos where the nurses just quit their jobs because they did not have face masks and needed to treat the Covid patients. The Chinese staff did not quit as far as i can tell, that's really patriotic and honoring their dedication in saving lives.

I have never seen such incompetence

You have. It's just shocking that this is happening in America.

The video covid on my face reveals what a sad state the US hospitals all across the country are. As the doc said they need billions of face masks and loads of respirators. I have seen videos where the nurses just quit their jobs because they did not have face masks and needed to treat the Covid patients. The Chinese staff did not quit as far as i can tell, that's really patriotic and honoring their dedication in saving lives.

Very patriotic of her. But you have to remember China is a collective society, USA being an individualistic society.

next time you are sick I will send corona Virus infected nurse to take care of you then you will know what was wrong in your statement

It's not her fault.

Back
Top Bottom