What's new

Number of satellites in orbit by major country as of January 1, 2021

You know how hypocritical these people are. If chinas had more satellite this same guy would be saying “oh look China is beating the US.. we’re number 1” now when their backwardass country doesn’t even come close it’s all “oh you’re polluting the earth”

you guys are awfully petty lol

Actually they would preface the article with numerous "china first country to..." like

China first country to pass 500 satellites
China first country to pass 1000 satellites
China first country to pass 1500 satellites
China first country to pass 500 satellites launched in a year
China first country to launch satellite with flowers printed on the side with a new shade of purple paint.

I guess the reason we never write this is because usually everything we do in space is the first.

Last edited:
You know how hypocritical these people are. If chinas had more satellite this same guy would be saying “oh look China is beating the US.. we’re number 1” now when their backwardass country doesn’t even come close it’s all “oh you’re polluting the earth”

you guys are awfully petty lol

haha, I smell a false flagger Hindutva. Save your bullshit, if China is backward in space, then nobody is advanced in space.

Why you so proud of Musk's small potato satellites? If every country follow suit and it looks like that way, hundreds of thousands of these space junk are definitely space hazards for serious missions and space stations.

With china's industry capability, if Musk can put 10,000 up, China can put 1 million up there.

Actually they would preface the article with numerous "china first country to..." like

China first country to pass 500 satellites
China first country to pass 1000 satellites
China first country to pass 1500 satellites
China first country to pass 500 satellites launched in a year
China first country to launch satellite with flowers printed on the side with a new shade of purple paint.

Just remember that some FMs have been issued with a “Little Red Book”.

That is the reference material for them for any debate or argument anywhere. Whatever that Red Book says is supposed to be the ultimate and only truth to an entire nation.

Any argument that says that others have something better than China, is always a propaganda and false. That is the starting point for Red Book followers.

Just remember that some FMs have been issued with a “Little Red Book”.

That is the reference material for them for any debate or argument anywhere. Whatever that Red Book says is supposed to be the ultimate and only truth to an entire nation.

Any argument that says that others have something better than China, is always a propaganda and false. That is the starting point for Red Book followers.

I don't know anything about red book, never read it, and have no interest of reading it, I'm perfectly fine living here in china.

I don't know anything about red book, never read it, and have no interest of reading it, I'm perfectly fine living here in china.
I guess that is also written in the “little Red Book” itself.

Never tell any non-Chinese about it. 😀😀

lol, plenty of young people in china never read or care about red books. goes to show how brainwashed you are about china.

Brainwashing is the forte of the CCP.

No intention of taking that crown away. Even if one tries it is likely to fail since CCP has total and complete authoritarian rule in China and it can’t be replicated any where else.

Any other country launches a satellite is a junk and Chinese junk is also better than others satellite. As per the Chinese little Red Book.

And I am brainwashed here?

Brainwashing is the forte of the CCP.

No intention of taking that crown away. Even if one tries it is likely to fail since CCP has total and complete authoritarian rule in China and it can’t be replicated any where else.

Any other country launches a satellite is a junk and Chinese junk is also better than others satellite. As per the Chinese little Red Book.

And I am brainwashed here?

okay, so many people in my circle have never cared or even want to read about so called "little red book", so why are you so keen to somehow convince us that we read it, or forced to read it? I'd even venture to say 50% of the chinese never read it, and upward of 80% of people below age 40 never read it, so sounds like you are the one being brainwashed, not us. You seems so convinced that everyone of chinese have to read it, that saying otherwise is just not true, if that's not indication of you being brainwashed, then what is? Yeah, brainwashing is the forte of CCP, seems like they are doing pretty bad job brainwashing us in reading the "red book".

okay, so many people in my circle have never cared or even want to read about so called "little red book",
Thanks dude for confirming about the “Little Red Book”.

If you say that it is a very nice book and doesn’t contain any propaganda, can you share its contents here?.

Thanks dude for confirming about the “Little Red Book”.

If you say that it is a very nice book and doesn’t contain any propaganda, can you share its contents here?.

I don't know, I guess you can google it, I never had interest in it, and never bother to read it. If you interested in the red little book, I'm sure you can easily google it and find its content. I'm just never interested in read about it, neither are most of my friends. Maybe it's a propaganda book, but I guess CCP is doing a bad job convincing us reading that propaganda book.

I'm just never interested in read about it,
I am pretty sure that you are in a minority.

Lets accept your claim of not being influenced by the CCP. Are you allowed to say anything against the CCP? I haven’t come across any article by any Chinese residing in China and criticising the CCP.

Is CCP a perfect organisation? Has it never done anything wrong?

I don't understand the hypocrisy against Elon and starlink. When china is trying to do the exact same thing and make their own starlink like system with thousands of satellites. They put it in there 5 year plan, and it's a direct result of SpaceX pushing for starlink.

I am pretty sure that you are in a minority.

Lets accept your claim of not being influenced by the CCP. Are you allowed to say anything against the CCP? I haven’t come across any article by any Chinese residing in China and criticising the CCP.

Is CCP a perfect organisation? Has it never done anything wrong?

that's a complex question, you can't advocate overthrow the CCP for sure, but there are active debates in China on many other CCP policies, mostly around its economic policy, housing policy, or other social policies, for and against. Of course if you start saying CCP is bad and want to overthrow it, that's different story. So the short answer is "yes" regarding non-sensitive CCP social policies, but "no" on more sensitive such as whether CCP should be replaced type of topics.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom