What's new

Nuclear arms race between China and India

BTW how many times have you asked same question...??
Can you miniaturize the no. of posts in which you asked the same question or, is it too big for that..

@indians..
no need to answer this person..he has got questions about india deep inside his head..or, he pretends to be so..

I never asked this question and this is a legitimate and a simple question. Why get so defensive?

We understand that India has nuclear capable missiles. But does India has any warheads small enough to fit on the missile and if so, what kind of war heads are they. I ready up some where that India has no capability of miniaturize the warheads so its relying on the planes to carry the nuclear bombs. But I do not believe that this is true so please point me out to the sources the describe Indian warhead on missiles. Thanks

My reply was not regarding miniaturization of nukes rather it was regarding a awful post saying U.S ill capture indian Nukes.

Regarding miniaturization ..i think india has the capabilities of doing so.But if u dont agree then too i dont have a prob coz nukes can fit into the missiles we have cause none are MIRV and payloads of all the missiles are around 1000kg. So if not 200 kt a 45 kt should easily fit in.

There will never, ever, be a nuclear war between China and India.

Everyone would lose something... it's not worth it at all.

Not to mention the millions of innocent Chinese and Indian civilians that would die.

It would be best to keep a solid line of communication, in order to avoid any escalation of nuclear stockpiles. We need to learn from the Cold War and build redundancies into our systems to avoid any accidental problems that may occur.

Back
Top Bottom