What's new

NTS is stealing money?

slapshot

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello All, There seems to be a new trend in Pakistan for employment which is by conducting tests via NTS. I didn't knew much about it other then that they conduct GRE/GAT tests until I gave test for a scholarship program. If I am correct I had to pay around 900 rupee and I was shocked to see number of people when I appeared at examination center. It was country wide so I can assume there will be thousands of people participating overall. Now its not just about scholarships, GRE/GAT but I am seeing them conducting paid tests for jobs. Recently my brother gave test conducted by NTS for some ministry of defense jobs and I think it was 600 Rupee each.

Now considering how many unemployed people we have they get thousands of applications which means they are making millions out of it :woot: Worst part is they are milking this money out of unemployed people. If you put transportation, accommodation and food charges for people who come from remote areas this test cost them a lot. I like optimism but 90 thousand people fighting for 9 jobs gives a lot to think about :o: We all know how much fair is selection procedures in GOVT jobs which further shrinks the window of opportunity. I think we need to have some debate on this issue. It seems like they are making money by selling dreams to poor students.

Today I ran some random Google searches about the matter and I found that there is already some buzz about it. Here is something some one shard on facebook

NTS Revenue:
Ministry of Defense Jobs
Position: Assistant Director (BPS 17)
Total Vacancies = 53
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED = 94,968
Yes, You got it right. Ninety Four Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixty Eight Only.
Talk about revenue?
600 Rupees per application.
Approximately 5 Crore and 70 Lac Rupees.
WELCOME TO PAKISTAN...
Best of luck to Pathetic Unemployed Graduates!!!

NTS-and-Poor-Students.jpg

NTS is Looting Money from Poor Students | Info Linkx

Please share you thoughts!
@Aeronaut @Secur @Talon @AhaseebA @Rashid Mahmood @Oscar @somebozo @Zarvan @Armstrong @Leader @FaujHistorian @Irfan Baloch @RescueRanger @Major Sam @Chak Bamu @Manticore
@DESERT FIGHTER
@Devil Soul @KingMamba@Imran Khan@farhan_9909 @RAMPAGE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom