What's new

NRO will be challenged in court: Imran

I think we should look forwards. Challanging NRO will cause further chaos and destabilize the country(By the way I dont have any love for Mr. 10% and NS and for all I care they can all rot in jails or wherever the courts decide)
The need of the hour is directed and goal oriented governance, alleviation of the problems that the country faces and correcting the downwards trend in the economy.WHat the CJ needs to do is move on and ensure a robust and staunch judiciary. Even if Mr 10% were to be put in jail, nothing much would be achieved for Pakistan.
WaSalam
Araz

I think we should look forwards. Challanging NRO will cause further chaos and destabilize the country(By the way I dont have any love for Mr. 10% and NS and for all I care they can all rot in jails or wherever the courts decide)
The need of the hour is directed and goal oriented governance, alleviation of the problems that the country faces and correcting the downwards trend in the economy.WHat the CJ needs to do is move on and ensure a robust and staunch judiciary. Even if Mr 10% were to be put in jail, nothing much would be achieved for Pakistan.
WaSalam
Araz

if i go by you then there was no need for any long march. even mr dogar can do all this stuff which is to obey zardari. ppl supported long march so that these bigger crooks could be brought to justice.

I think we need the same formulae which was adopted buy south africa. "TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION"...but here the "Truth" is more important part...

In any case nobody can touch president Zardari the constitution gives him an all clear once he is elected and any acts commited by him can only be charged once he is not the president of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom