What's new

Now, another Air Force base on the China border

If I become anti China and start bashing China here, believe me, you guys won't have any face to stay here.

I can tolerate innocent Chinese members no matter how much they insult me, but i don't tolerate double faced agents.

Cool. So you don't tolerate yourself.

You guys better solve your differences through pm. This is a defence forum, not some place to quarrel about what constitute a 'Chinese'.

That being said, don't forget to cc the pms to me cos I don't want to miss out.

You guys better solve your differences through pm. This is a defence forum, not some place to quarrel about what constitute a 'Chinese'.

That being said, don't forget to cc the pms to me cos I don't want to miss out.

Easy Challenger can post a picture himself or pm it to a third party. Though I don't know why we need to bother since he doesn't speak a word of Chinese.

Easy Challenger can post a picture himself or pm it to a third party. Though I don't know why we need to bother since he doesn't speak a word of Chinese.

Yeah, ask the management to introduce the system where uploading photo is mandatory for registration. Let me know what they replied to you.

I look like Hiroyuki Ikeuchi. Thats enough for you. I think, I revealed my identity too much here.

Yeah, ask the management to introduce the system where uploading photo is mandatory for registration. Let me know what they replied to you.

I look like Hiroyuki Ikeuchi. Thats enough for you. I think, I revealed my identity too much here.

Cop out. No one asked everyone to upload picture. Just you.

Where's my reply Challenger. I'll post a picture when you do.

Oh hell I even have a DNA certificate saying I'm Chinese from the national genographic project. Hold on going to post.

balnk3.jpg

blanked.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_O_(Y-DNA)

Where's my reply Challenger. I'll post a picture when you do.

Oh hell I even have a DNA certificate saying I'm Chinese from the national genographic project. Hold on going to post.

u remember there was another chinese poster few time back, who was cursing all the chinese members for staying outside china.
and later on he was busted n banned, he himself was staying outside china.(i dont remember his username)
i think challanger is that same guy.

u remember there was another chinese poster few time back, who was cursing all the chinese members for staying outside china.
and later on he was busted n banned, he himself was staying outside china.(i dont remember his username)
i think challanger is that same guy.

Good point. The mod traced hi IP to England, he got banned then Challenger showned up.

^^
You mean ChinaChina? I think he was just a super nationalistic chinese.

But this guy, is 100% from the subcontinent. There was a similar guy called Communist, who clamined he was chinese, later clamined he was Nepali, but when one of our Indo-Nepali members talked to him in nepali, he couldn't answer !

Im putting my tin-foil hat on. It's all an ISI conspiracy ! :cheesy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom