What's new

‘Not a mouse head’: college in China claims ‘foreign object’ with ‘teeth’ in canteen dish is duck neck but many unconvinced

CIA Mole

Reaction score
Country
United States

Lol soon we're gonna have a collection of chinese soviet jokes

head.png

duckNeck.png

notFools.png

Last edited:
Is it me or China running out of outrage news?
These things are unsanitary for sure, but it's not worth getting mad over.

Maybe China is now so peaceful that only these news about unsanitary food can make waves.

Is it me or China running out of outrage news?
These things are unsanitary for sure, but it's not worth getting mad over.

Maybe China is now so peaceful that only these news about unsanitary food can make waves.
no they have a lot of news but people are not allowed to talk about it (so they don't go to prison) so they vent over these small issues and make a big deal out of it by proxy

you should go check out china reddit

do you think chiense in china are allowed to discuss these things openly?

Last edited:
Chinese people care abt result.

For this particular incident, latest info

Excerpt,

A provincial investigative task force in Jiangxi on Saturday has overturned an earlier investigative conclusion by local authorities, confirming that an object found by a college student during a meal in a canteen was in fact the head of a rat, rather than the duck neck that was reported in the initial local level probe.

It said that the food business license of the college canteen involved in the case had been revoked and the company and its legal representative had been given the maximum penalty, in accordance with the Food Safety Law and related regulations.

The provincial investigation team said, for the next phase, people from the college and market supervision bureau's Changdong branch who are responsible would be punished strictly in accordance with the law.

End.

Yes, what happen is not good, but I think in a country of 1.4 b, it is unavoidable that some food hygiene problem would occur occasionally.

It is good for the public to report it swiftly, and authorithy handle it such that situation would improve and kept to a minimum.

Yes, there are people that would try to use these incidences for propanganda purposes.

But I don't think reasonable public would judge China too badly, and since overably it would help China to improve, then why not?

Back
Top Bottom