What's new

Nostalgic

1619143483863.png

Fountain Pain

The past days where Urdu script was taught with wooden pen on wooden board till fifth grade . And children wrote everything on black slate with chalk .
Also , for English , four line copy from G 's Nab . Used to write : No fountain pen was allowed to be used till the fifth grade .

1619536269311.png

1619887039424.png

The censor in Zia Ul haque’s regime when everything went blurred on the screen ...we used to put a dupatta or a film to see it ..remember?

Kya yaad dela deya. Tab TV band Ker deya jata the ka ab kuch Nhi ayega aur hum khare ho ke Bhe wait kerte the ka abhe drama baqe hai.
😊
😂

Once upon a time, there would be a sewing machine in every house, women would be fitting while sewing children's clothes.
Now the sewing machine has disappeared from home

1619981201946.png

HAMAREY SCHOOL KI BEHTREEN YAAD,HAMAREY ZAMANEY KAY FOUNTAIN PEN.
☺️

Who can forget how excited we were when we learnt that from now onwards we will be using ink pens and not pencils like little kids in school, I think some started in 5th and some had to wait another year to get into that transaction !

There was no measurement of the pride we were filled in with at the prospect of No more pencils and that we were actually going to get our very own pen !! That was huge!
😀

What was your first pen way back than..?

I remember my dad brought me a pen called “DOLLAR fountain pen” as for my startering pen there was another similar one called EAGLE which was another popular brand

These pens came in four colors, red green blue and black. I had the privilege to buy all four colors at different intervals ..

Filling these pens with ink was a two step process we had to twist open the back cap and dip the nib in the ink pot and slowly rotate the back side to let the ink suck in ,we could clearly see the tiny tank slowly getting filled in.. There was this weird sense of happiness mixed with satisfaction to see our pen get all filled up !!
😄

Some kids were lucky to get a PARKER or a SHEAFFER or a HERO and God knows I don’t even remember the brands now, WING SUNG was another hot favorite brand that was popular than, I remember how I wished I would get those fancy ones too but I didn’t get mine till after two years
☺️

Remember how our hands and fingers would get all blue and black while filling our pens..besides if the pen would crack from near the nib by falling too many times on the floor bus jee phir tu poocho mutt.. uniform ki khair nahi aur ghar jakey ...hamari khair nahi !!
🤣

Dollar ink was the most popular ink brand used by school /college students than, It was available in black red and blue colors .. later on in higher grades levels we were allowed to use red ink to underline or write headings which was again another landmark for us as a part of growing up !!

Tu jenaab Yeh tha hamara seedha saadha bachpan aur is sey juree aik aur choti si yaad.
☺️

Hope u guys enjoyed
💕

1619982051276.png

1619982071406.png

1619982098074.png

Back
Top Bottom