What's new

Norway shooting: Glenn Beck compares dead teenagers to Hitler youth !

There is a a very large chunk of Americans who take him very seriously and thinks he's an "intellectual".

:lol: :lol:

I've also heard that his show is one of "highly rated" shows on Fox News---

No wonder people call (such) Americans stupid . . . . .

:lol: :lol:

I've also heard that his show is one of "highly rated" shows on Fox News---

No wonder people call (such) Americans stupid . . . . .

We have our nut-cases too...at least his show keeps them on the couch and out of the way. Unfortunatly they wander outside every now and then.

No doubt. He is proof that religion can be poisonous to the mind. (he is a converted Mormon)

Oh man!!!

That's a revelation to me - perhaps out of my choice to remain ignorant about him. But now I see why is he the way he is!

people who like zaid hamid can understand why america loves guys like glenn beck, geraldo etc

people who like zaid hamid can understand why america loves guys like glenn beck, geraldo etc

I was gonna bring that up, but couldn't remember the names of your local nutters.

Oh man!!!

That's a revelation to me - perhaps out of my choice to remain ignorant about him. But now I see why is he the way he is!

Lol, just saw Idiocracy again last night. Laugh my head off, but it scares me too..it is to close to home.

(you went to university at Cosco? Yeah, suprised me too, but my dad pulled some strings...)

Lol, just saw Idiocracy again last night. Laugh my head off, but it scares me too..it is to close to home.

(you went to university at Cosco? Yeah, suprised me too, but my dad pulled some strings...)

Don't worry, scro'. Now there are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick-@ss lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now. :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom