What's new

Northrop Grumman’s latest artist concept for 6th gen. fighter

AMDR

Reaction score
Country
United States
Northrop Grumman’s latest artist concept for 6th gen. fighter
Alert 5 » Northrop Grumman’s latest artist concept for 6th gen. fighter - Military Aviation News

Northrop-6th-gen.jpeg

Graphic: Northrop Grumman

Northrop Aerospace Systems president Tom Vice told the crowd that managing the heat generated by sensors and laser weapon system will be the key to winning the F-X and FA-XX program.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above is an F-X proposal I think, below is F/A-XX proposal:

lGHeAsF.jpg

:usflag:

Last edited:
Impressive.....

Why is the pilot in the second pic impersonating the Loch Ness monster with his arm?

Very nice.
Always held Northrop Grumman in high esteem, hopefully it wins this time and returns to fighter producer status as opposed to merely being "relegated" to bomber/unmanned.

So it is still using pilot,

The dream to have 6 gen fighter as like UCAV is death after this anti uav technology emerges (Iran also has shown its ability to make US UAV/ UCAV down)

battle-dronedefender-2.JPG

I was hoping for an IRL TIE fighter but i guess this is good enough...

If 20% of R&D money spended on human killing is spend on health related R&D world would be better place

If 20% of R&D money spended on human killing is spend on health related R&D world would be better place
Most of the technology we use nowadays came as a result of advancement in military tech research. We civilians usually get the hand me down versions of it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom