What's new

Non-prohibited bores for civillians in punjab

Letum

New Recruit

Reaction score
Kindly enlist all non-prohibited bores for civillians in punjab

also tell me about these bores
7mm , .300, .308, .338 (which one of these are non-PB's for Bolt action rifles) thanks

waiting for you replies anxiously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:taz:

The principle is to prohibit for civil use bores in use by the Police and Military weapons. That way stealing / misuse of ammunition can be controlled. Shootings / killings using govt weapons can be identified.

Kindly enlist all non-prohibited bores for civillians in punjab

also tell me about these bores
7mm , .300, .308, .338 (which one of these are non-PB's for Bolt action rifles) thanks

waiting for you replies anxiously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:taz:
all the bolt action rifles are Non Prohibited bore up to .50 cal.
.22lr to .50cal all bolt action = NPB and license can be obtained for easily

all the bolt action rifles are Non Prohibited bore up to .50 cal.
.22lr to .50cal all bolt action = NPB and license can be obtained for easily

hm, that means .300 , .308 and 7mm are non-PB's since these are smaller than .50 cal
i just saw the pictures of .50cal at the google and i hardly beleive it to be non-PB even for bolt action rifles is it is really a N0n-PB here in punjab
then it sounds like a good news for many enthusiast hunters and sports proffesionalists

@balixd please tell the name of Assault Rifles which we can legally buy in Punjab I mean like Type 56 or Colt M4 or HK MP5 and other guns

Dear brother
at this time only 12 bore we call usually is non pb other all are pb in guns and 7mm and 8mm mp5 all are PBS

Last edited by a moderator:
@balixd please tell the name of Assault Rifles which we can legally buy in Punjab I mean like Type 56 or Colt M4 or HK MP5 and other guns

I told you earlier brother all caliber ak74,m4,m16,lee enfield are non prohibited bore, given that they are semi auto only

Last edited by a moderator:
I told you earlier brother all caliber ak74,m4,m16,lee enfield are non prohibited bore, given that they are semi auto only
Dear brother
can you quote any law and when you go for license few years ago some bore are allowed but now all bore without 12 bore all are ban and not allowed even sami auto

Dear brother
can you quote any law and when you go for license few years ago some bore are allowed but now all bore without 12 bore all are ban and not allowed even sami auto

There is no law available on the internet that i can quote for you here, but my suggestion would be to check with DCO arms branch to confirm, i have done it and many people bought the guns, its like era of 90s is back when ak74 was npb.....

30 bore 9mm •22•25 45 32 these are allowed in pistol and samiauto guns

Naseeb Bhai sunaaa haiii ke aaap Punjab seiii eladaa honaa chahteiii haiiin ? :what:

Kiyaa hummm Punjabi aaap ko acheiii nahin lageiii ? :cray:

30 bore 9mm •22•25 45 32 these are allowed in pistol and samiauto guns

We are talking about guns here, rifle category. In rifle 9mm smg is pb.
Only the calibers i have mentioned above are npb. You can confirm from local dco.

Back
Top Bottom