What's new

No way, You will not make Australia home

Tell them to fcuk off. This island called Australia should have been colonized by people from the sub-continent before those Brit prisoners landed there.

Damn. I was hoping that Pakistanis, Indians, Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis will now flood OZ via boat minus visas after this warning from them :D
I knew this would come after all these news about harassment of Muslims. Now I have stopped thinking of going to this country. Just thinking where should I land now... :close_tema:

LOL funny ad, who would like to risk their lives over Australia, atleast any sane person wouldn't but I know people in our part of world have some very strange financial difficulties else who'd go there pfft :sick:

You are being such a TWAT.... Illegal immigrant isn't only for Pakistanis but also for other nationals too.. Would they allow any illegal immigrant from India to live & work there? :omghaha: Law is same for everyone there... No one can work or live there illegally.

why are we getting so worked up on this message, this message is for people safety that please dont fall prey to these people because going to Australia by illegal boats will not get you in Australia and all you will do is risk you life and all your money wasted.

Zimbabwe has a lot of opportunities, may be you can tell more.

Yes, plenty of Indians and Chinese here colonizing the country. Why not have our Pakistani brothers join the loot as well :D

You are in Zimbabwe..?? If so Please tell more about life there.. Better still open a new thread.!!

I opened a thread on Zimbabwe earlier during the year and posted pics as well

Back
Top Bottom