What's new

No Type 052C for the North Sea Fleet?

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
It seems that they are going to have 8 Type 052Cs in the next few years, the East Sea Fleet gonna have 4 of these, and the rest will be joined to the South Sea Fleet.

Type 052C destroyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wonder why the North Sea Fleet isn't going to procure more modern destroyers? And why Dalian just stops building more Type 051Cs for the North Sea Fleet? :coffee:

It seems that they are going to have 8 Type 052Cs in the next few years, the East Sea Fleet gonna have 4 of these, and the rest will be joined to the South Sea Fleet.

Type 052C destroyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wonder why the North Sea Fleet isn't going to procure more modern destroyers? And why Dalian just stops building more Type 051Cs for the North Sea Fleet? :coffee:

North Sea Fleet is expected to have a quiet next few years as Kim consolidates his power, and won't be making risky moves. East Sea fleet and South Sea fleet, well, we know the reasons.

North Sea Fleet is expected to have a quiet next few years as Kim consolidates his power, and won't be making risky moves. East Sea fleet and South Sea fleet, well, we know the reasons.

Now both East/South Sea Fleet got the best warships, while the South Sea Fleet even got the best SSBNs/SSNs.

The North Sea Fleet got some important task to project Beijing, while they still have those old warships, the best one is the Type 051C, while it is still inferior to the Type 052C.

Now both East/South Sea Fleet got the best warships, while the South Sea Fleet even got the best SSBNs/SSNs.

The North Sea Fleet got some important task to project Beijing, while they still have those old warships, the best one is the Type 051C, while it is still inferior to the Type 052C.

off topic: the capital should be moved back to xi'an

259l7k3.jpg

the capital should be somewhere in the heart of china, not right on the coast where it is easily threatened.

off topic: the capital should be moved back to xi'an

259l7k3.jpg

the capital should be somewhere in the heart of china, not right on the coast where it is easily threatened.

Xi'an is too far away from the coast, it is impossible to rebecome the modern capital for China.

Xi'an is too far away from the coast, it is impossible to rebecome the modern capital for China.

Wuhan and Nanjing are great places too. Even though inland, they have good waterways.

We should've kept Nanjing as the capital, as it would emphasize continuity from the ROC era, and most of all, Nanjing has nice weather. No bias here I'm not from around there.

then the only other way is to reign in korea and japan.

I think Beijing is a great capital for the modern China, and the water issue and the sand storm can be solved with more green plantation in this area.

Wuhan and Nanjing are great places too. Even though inland, they have good waterways.

We should've kept Nanjing as the capital, as it would emphasize continuity from the ROC era, and most of all, Nanjing has nice weather. No bias here I'm not from around there.

Nanjing was the capital for the weakling China, only the KMT lovers would love Nanjing as the capital.

Don't get me wrong, i am from Shanghai, so naturally i would have a geographical bias for Nanjing, but i believe that Beijing is better as a modern capital for China.

Nanjing is hard to defend due to it's geography. It's a trap.

For the modern military era, it is nothing.

But a large metropolitan area like Shanghai is already there, and PRC doesn't want everything being too focused on the South China, while the North China got marginalized in both economically and politically.

To focus more on Beijing could put more balance between the North China and the South China.

This is not 15th century where Capital city needs to be in a defensible location:cheesy:

This is not 15th century where Capital city needs to be in a defensible location:cheesy:

its pretty important. if a nuclear submarine sneaks close to your capital and launches a low trajectory nuke at it, you're finished.

i think beijing is OK because the Yellow Sea is China's lake, while Shanghai is not so ideal for the same reason. However the safest place would be Xi'an, Zhengzhou, Chongqing or Wuhan.

Back
Top Bottom