What's new

No option but to attack Kashmir cops, Hizb chief says

Gryphon

Reaction score
SUNDAY, 07 JULY 2013

PAKISTAN_INDIA_KASHM_80789f.jpg

United Jehad Council (UJC) Chairman, Syed Sallah-u-Din Sunday said his militant group Hizbul Mujahideen salutes those policemen who from time to time have helped ‘Kashmir freedom struggle’ to flourish without caring for their masters. But, he said that militants were left with no option but to attack Kashmir policemen 'who worked against the freedom movement'.

In an interview with the Kashmir-based news agency CNS, Sallah-u-Din, said: "Mujhadeen are well aware about each and every activity of Jammu and Kashmir police. We know who our foes are and where from anti-movement policemen get directions. It’s heartening to see Mujhadeen targeting our own Kashmiri policemen but we have no option.”

While replying to a question, he said Hurriyat leadership should sit together and take a final decision on the election boycott issue. “Some of our friends say elections have no bearing on Kashmir issue, some say people should vote as it is an administrative affair and yet others believe in boycott by saying that India defames freedom struggle in the garb of elections. I appeal Geelani Sahab, Yasin Malik, Shabir Shah and Mirwaiz Umar Farooq to sit at one place and take a final decision in this regard. If they favour boycott then they should go door to door and appeal people not to vote and I am dead sure no one would participate in the elections,” the UJC Chairman said.

Claiming that Article 370 exists only on papers, Sallah-u-Din said that Army has not only occupied land illegally in Kashmir but has also got the ownership of some 28 lakh kanals of land in different parts of Jammu and Kashmir. “Those who talk about Article 370 are trying to befool people. It is politics and nothing else. People of Kashmir must realize they are not safe under Indian occupation,” he said adding for even Indian Civil Society is admitting that India is ruling over Kashmir by force.

He declared that Hizb would intensify attacks over Indian security personnel. “Diamond cuts diamond. Our daring attacks would shake their (Indian Troopers) foundation. Our recent attacks were just test doze for them and they should remember that Mujahdeen could strike anywhere at any time,” he said.

Sallah-u-Din said that Pakistan should have a dialogue with India only when its position would be stronger. “Let India accept that it is a dispute and have dialogue with Pakistan and Kashmiri people. Dialogue is a futile exercise as India always harps on ‘atoot ang’ (integral part) mantra,” he said adding that the guns of Mujhadeen would continue to roar till India not vacates from Kashmir. “We would enforce dialogue on India once our position would be stronger. Only stronger and powerful contenders win across the table. We have to make ourselves powerful at the cost of our enemy,” Sallah-u-Din said.

No option but to attack Kashmir cops, Hizb chief says - Kashmir Dispatch

people demanding removal of AFSPA should read this

Heheh.

These are personnel that even the regular forces of India are scared of.:lol:

Best of luck to anyone dumb enough to knowingly take them on.

Jai Ram Ji Ki!!!

They are fool enough to mess for the so called freedom.The govt. and the parliament should rethink about the act of 'right to protest' and the right to personal freedom ,i mean we should really have to re-consider the point of giving freedom to these kind of personnel's and such kind of groups to make sure that the lifes of those who want to live peacefully within the country should not be ended because of such nasty thugs

He is a funny man....you guys should watch him talking.

And that's why you guys are dying in Kashmir...

Who...?

I wouldn't blame them if they bedded the mujaheddin as they were meant to.....

The rest....I'm not sure!!!

Pakistani tail is rare indeed!!!

And that's why you guys are dying in Kashmir...

LOL...is there any country whose soldiers dont die?

On topic:-

No need to worry coz the Police have the backing of the Army and the SF.Moreoever the Police is well trained.

damn..that coward is named after Saladin,the greatest islamic conquirer..so,I suggest,please lead your "cannon fodders" in this holy cause..you'll find your rightful place in an unnamed grave,along with your "Army".. :D

Back
Top Bottom