What's new

No free lunches for USA anymore!

Even USA wont need BD... I do not hate BD as its our friend country but I am just purely talking by looking at geography.... Don't know why some members here have this delusion of strategic importance of BD. Take a look of this BoB map.... If USA opens up bases in BD then it will be cornered up to the north of BoB in small territory like BD where they will be highly vulnerable to supersonic missile attacks and even HIMARS type of Chinese rocket artillery from Myanmar....

whereas India not only gives them a large strategic depth but also access to north from Orissa or to south from Andhra-Tamilnadu in BoB due to her sheer size... Look where the Andamans are located which are Indian islands....Malacca as well BoB both maritime traffic can be blocked from here.... why go to BD in this case??? USA navy IOR fleet alone is capable of blockading entire Chinese naval movements here lets not even talk if Indian navy too joins....

View attachment 876688

Its important as bangladesh can cut off the 7 who*** in the North East with Chinese assistance.

Its important as bangladesh can cut off the 7 who*** in the North East with Chinese assistance.
Yes surely BD can cut 7 sisters with China assistance.... only in your dreams.... you are very small territory with huge crowd which will come to it's senses once India starts blockadinng BoB with Flankers monouvering with Brahmos.... now don't expect China to be in the theater at the speed of avengers..... simply not possible.... india can even practice an option for an armored thrust through BD say rangpur to connect NE.....no offense to BD but this kind of posts are beyond tolerance.....

There is very strange thinking on this forum about India.... when something threatening Pakistan or China they are nuclear powers with ICBM but India surely can be taken on the ride..... keep hate aside and think logically what you and what your enemy can do.... then only this will become a true defense related discussion forum.....

Last edited:
Yes surely BD can cut 7 sisters with China assistance.... only in your dreams.... you are very small territory with huge crowd which will come to it's senses once India starts blockadinng BoB with Flankers monouvering with Brahmos.... now don't expect China to be in the theater at the speed of avengers..... simply not possible.... india can even practice an option for an armored thrust through BD say rangpur to connect NE.....no offense to BD but this kind of posts are beyond tolerance.....

There is very strange thinking on this forum about India.... when something threatening Pakistan or China they are nuclear powers with ICBM but India surely can be taken on the ride..... keep hate aside and think logically what you and what your enemy can do.... then only this will become a true defense related discussion forum.....

It cuts both ways.

You dream of cutting through Rangpur. We are just letting you know the consequences.

China isn’t going to let you go through BD even if BD wanted to facilitate such a horror.

It cuts both ways.

You dream of cutting through Rangpur. We are just letting you know the consequences.

China isn’t going to let you go through BD even if BD wanted to facilitate such a horror.
It's not Indians who are talking about cutting rangpur division.... It's BD fanboys dreaming about cutting chicken neck of nuclear power with ICBM in favour of China.... I'm just telling you the real consiquenses....

And ohh please come out of your delusion of China getting involved in full fledged war with a nuclear power for the sake of Bangladesh.... Especially when they have buddy like Myanmar....

It's not Indians who are talking about cutting rangpur division.... It's BD fanboys dreaming about cutting chicken neck of nuclear power with ICBM in favour of China.... I'm just telling you the real consiquenses....

And ohh please come out of your delusion of China getting involved in full fledged war with a nuclear power for the sake of Bangladesh.... Especially when they have buddy like Myanmar....

Come on!

Be serious!

No serious politician in BD talks about that.

Whereas your prominent politicians are having wet dreams about akand bharat!

Come on!

Be serious!

No serious politician in BD talks about that.

Whereas your prominent politicians are having wet dreams about akand bharat!
where did I say BD politicians talking about cutting chicken neck?? Its you people keep talking about this possibility...

where did I say BD politicians talking about cutting chicken neck?? Its you people keep talking about this possibility...

What pdf posters say is immaterial.

But there are serious consequences when politicians peddle hate.

BJP politicians have made it impossible for average Bangladeshis to work with India.

Indians don’t understand goodwill or how to attain it.

Chinese do though.

What pdf posters say is immaterial.

But there are serious consequences when politicians peddle hate.

BJP politicians have made it impossible for average Bangladeshis to work with India.

Indians don’t understand goodwill or how to attain it.

Chinese do though.
Hi I'm sorry if my posts offended anyone.... It's stupid we keep fighting each other over some hypothetical scenerios in future...... instead of wasting time in fighting let's live and enjoy in the moment.....

Hi I'm sorry if my posts offended anyone.... It's stupid we keep fighting each other over some hypothetical scenerios in future...... instead of wasting time in fighting let's live and enjoy in the moment.....

Bangladeshis have no desire to fight anyone. Least of all India.

Both countries could prosper if BJP stopped the hate mongering and violence.

USA has been bleeding developing countries for a hundred years.

It started with world bank and IMF loans to dictators. Whereby loans were given to pliant dictators who put the cash into Swiss bank accounts.

Once these countries got into a spiral of debt - US would give them “aid” - which was used to payoff the interest on the loans.

It’s a scam that lasted for a 100 years until China turned up with actual infrastructure like mega roads and mega bridges.

Bangladesh should never ever fall into USA debt trap.

If USA wants us to “facilitate QUAD” - it must include GSP and cash transfers. Stingy USA needs to match the offers from China.
It is really the ruling class of USA that enjoys the "free lunch". The vast majority of Americans are paying for that. Those "aids" you mentioned are funded and guaranteed by US taxpayers. When such loans go south, it is US taxpayers who foot the bill and cover the "loss" of US banks that made those loans.

Back
Top Bottom