What's new

NKorea launches rocket, defying world pressure

why does us of a have problem when somebody else launch a rocket ,
if they do have any pain in their behind over korean rocket launch they should sit back home because - all they do is bark here, although korea MIGHT be a danger to many nations, they are still less dangerous to world than united states.

What do you mean by that if a country got money it can do any crime in the world? Are you out of your mind?

Why not Pakistan control the world then ? You deserve more than any other Islamic countries with your nukes , Why cant you do that ?

Why not Pakistan control the world then ? You deserve more than any other Islamic countries with your nukes , Why cant you do that ?

My point exactly it does not give right to use nukes on other country .if Pakistan have nuke it does got any right to attack other nations because it for self-defenses not to terrorizes the world like US doing.
Indies have the same sick mind like US always after Pakistan .India were the first reason what they did in 1971 to Pakistan to developed nukes to safeguard Pakistan independence and to shut India mouth.

I think the US should mind its own business and buzz off.They have no right to deny a country its share of advance technology, be it nuclear.The US itself has advanced, but cannot see others going the same road.I agree with duhastmich
the US is more dangerous to the world than any country in the world.
$#@%#^ You!

My point exactly it does not give right to use nukes on other country .if Pakistan have nuke it does got any right to attack other nations because it for self-defenses not to terrorizes the world like US doing.
Indies have the same sick mind like US always after Pakistan .India were the first reason what they did in 1971 to Pakistan to developed nukes to safeguard Pakistan independence and to shut India mouth.

My point too was the same , Having nuke does not give right to "use nukes" :) Do you think USA cannot use nukes? They can use it against any one , any time .What gave them this power ? Money , You need money , We need money , we can compromise things for money, But for US they do not need to.

So If USA says do not launch Satellite even India has to accept , no other go !!!

Most of the long range Missiles in some form or other were driven from space programs. I think following are main reasons…

- N Korea will be able to convert these rockets in to long range Missiles putting US at risk

Tumhe kya problem hain yaar? Khudko US ka President samajh baithe ho kya? Woh log ghumke dekhegabhi nehi tumhare taraf...

When Israel launches missiles and develops its nuclear program, then you people, pata nehi kaunsa desh ka ho, celebrate the occasion, but when any communist country does something clearly stating a peaceful space program as the purpose, you people start feeling uneasy...

Aakhir ye maamla kya hain? US citizens, they themselves hardly feel anything uneasy except some bureaucrats and leaders, then what is wrong with you? Kya koyi mental problem hain?

UN Condemns N. Korea's Rocket Launch

A week after North Korea's rocket launch, the UN Security Council today condemned the action, demanding an end to missile tests and vowing to expand sanctions against the reclusive nation. The statement, agreed upon by all 15 members and read at a formal meeting of the UN's most powerful body, said the launch violated a council resolution adopted after the North conducted a nuclear test explosion in 2006 that banned any missile tests by the country.

The statement was a weaker response than a UN resolution, which was sought by Japan and the US but opposed by China and Russia. US Ambassador Susan Rice insisted the statement is legally binding, like a resolution, but other officials disagreed. North Korea warned earlier that any move to censure it at the UN could prompt its withdrawal from negotiations on dismantling its nuclear weapons program. The North's talks with the US, China, Japan, South Korea, and Russia are currently stalled.

UN Condemns N. Korea's Rocket Launch - World news | Newser

@ Cummunist

Aap ke post jabab ke layak nahi hai.
Agar main president ho ta to app ke saath guftgu main time kharab nahi kar raha hota.

Mental problem hai to nahi. Agar aap ke saath raha to jaroor aur jaldi ho jaygee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom