What's new

Nine countries aganist India

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorporateAffairs

Reaction score
Country
India
Yesterday, I was having a chat with my cousin, she does her research work in Andhra University (Vizag) for defense. She shared a few interesting topics out of her research.

First thing, the there are "NINE" countries which want India to bleed, cry and be decimated (All these years I was only thinking of two).

Second, India is a potential threat to a neighbour which feels unless India is removed from the way it cant achieve its gobal goals.

Third, other than attacking India in a war, our neighbors want India to be attacked "Bio"logically. By injecting new diseases in India, which can spread rapidly and cause extensive human loss and destroy Indian economy.

When I asked the reason, she said, other Asian powers have made themselves get out of the way from that country, but "WE" are not giving up and which is making the power have sleepless nights.

That country is investing more money in methods to destabilize India. On any case it wants India to bow down its head in front of it and say, "you are the boss" and here we go out of ur way...

Last word: she said, she had an opportunity to give a presentation to the IN, eastern naval force. And added after the demo and during coffee, one of the navy officer walked towards her and said, "Kid" you are right up there and we know what all evil efforts are out against us to make us bleed.

Yesterday, I was having a chat with my cousin, she does her research work in Andhra University (Vizag) for defense. She shared a few interesting topics out of her research.

First thing, the there are "NINE" countries which want India to bleed, cry and be decimated (All these years I was only thinking of two).

Second, India is a potential threat to a neighbour which feels unless India is removed from the way it cant achieve its gobal goals.

Third, other than attacking India in a war, our neighbors want India to be attacked "Bio"logically. By injecting new diseases in India, which can spread rapidly and cause extensive human loss and destroy Indian economy.

When I asked the reason, she said, other Asian powers have made themselves get out of the way from that country, but "WE" are not giving up and which is making the power have sleepless nights.

That country is investing more money in methods to destabilize India. On any case it wants India to bow down its head in front of it and say, "you are the boss" and here we go out of ur way...

Last word: she said, she had an opportunity to give a presentation to the IN, eastern naval force. And added after the demo and during coffee, one of the navy officer walked towards her and said, "Kid" you are right up there and we know what all evil efforts are out against us to make us bleed.
can u disclose the names of those nine countries?

china,pakistan and bangladesh may be lanka then who are rest??

btw,every country wants their neighbors bleed

Rabble rousing thread....

Which country is this?? :)

Andhra University, did you say?

yes buddy..

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

btw,every country wants their neighbors bleed
not the case with all the countries bro :no:

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

And the disease will magically stop at the border and not kill the "neighbors" also?

that depends on how well it is planned :guns:

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

"So this one time at band camp..." Do you see what I mean?

plz explain buddy...

blah blah. blah blah blah and blah blah blah some more

As you can see, everyone is itching to know what the 9 countries are?

8qe97kv6lqd6kp568.gif

she might have watched "Ezham arivu" a recently lauched tamil movie
7aum Arivu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom