What's new

Nike shifts footwear production from China to Vietnam

China is big brother of these two Korea-Vietnam and they always call China when things go south especially the koreans China is there wild-card to bail them out and they have triggered that card atleast 3 times..

Vietnamese are more independent, they won't ask China for help until they are desperate. More often, that is China sent troops to wipe out the rebellious Vietnamese, so there are a lot of deaths and injuries in Vietnam, which leads to that almost all Vietnamese now have some Chinese descent. I estimate that pure blood Vietnamese have become extinct.

North Koreans are more dependent on China, the history of China sending troops to support North Korea has been recorded dozens of times. Just now I just said two rescues that is indirectly led to the demise of the Chinese dynasty. Many other dynasties did not pay much for rescuing North Korea, so I didn't use them as examples. For example, the battle of Baekgang of the Tang Dynasty completely defeated the Japanese army and forced Japan to become a subsidiary of China for the first time.

Unlike the Vietnamese. Chinese dynasties rarely attack Koreans, so Koreans don't have much Chinese descent. Although Korean culture is a branch of Chinese culture, it is a very powerful branch.

The traditional survival strategy of the North Koreans is sadaejuui, so they are not as stubborn as the Vietnamese. They will take the initiative to belong to more powerful forces, such as China, Mongolia, Russia, Japan and USA.

I'm not laughing at North Koreans. In fact, the geographical position of North Koreans is very bad, and they have strong neighbors in all directions. It is a great success for them to live to this day.

Good.
Nike should now announced officially that they are pulling out of China.

Back
Top Bottom