What's new

Nice way to evade/counter a BVR missile

Reaction score
i think i have solution to render a BVR missile flying scrap.....50 caliber sniper rifle installed just over that thing from where parachute comes out to slow down the plane...the 50 caliber can be controlled by the pilots helmet and once the pilot has detected a BVR is following it..he can just fly the plane straight level so that BVR also flys level and once BVR is 100 meters from it...pilot can fire a 50 caliber bullet towards the missile crippling it:tup:

another way can be to vertically climb reaching service ceiling and then going in a 90 degree nose dive and then pulling at the last moment...ofcourse missile wont be able to pull and would hit the ground

i think i have solution to render a BVR missile flying scrap.....50 caliber sniper rifle installed just over that thing from where parachute comes out to slow down the plane...the 50 caliber can be controlled by the pilots helmet and once the pilot has detected a BVR is following it..he can just fly the plane straight level so that BVR also flys level and once BVR is 100 meters from it...pilot can fire a 50 caliber bullet towards the missile crippling it:tup:

another way can be to vertically climb reaching service ceiling and then going in a 90 degree nose dive and then pulling at the last moment...ofcourse missile wont be able to pull and would hit the ground

You really think like Goebbels!!

Sir, I doubt this. How can even a 50mm gun take out a BVR missile. It will merely deflect away even if it comes to be a bull's eye head-on. And then, in 100m, u will only get to hit in once or twice before it rips apart the AC.

Though, something other than extreme g manoveurs may be possible in future. There's lot of scope but IMO, cannon won't be quick, lethal & accurate enough...

how about a net made from kevlar deploying at the last moment just like the speed slowing parachute..... bvr would get tangled in it

how about a net made from kevlar deploying at the last moment just like the speed slowing parachute..... bvr would get tangled in it

Sir, I am impressed. U got an innovative mind. But the impact or explosion in case of a proximity fuse, is way too great...

Ok, on serious note.....

Speed of a bullet = 1200 km/hr

Sound of speed = 1225 km/hr (also known as mach, mach 1 = 1225 km/hr)

speed of R-77 (BVR) = mach 4.5

Now you understand?

There could be something like Explosive Reactive Armor, Kevlar with explosives, the Missile hits, the kevlar explodes, da daaan.

Goebbels, you should get a job at Kamra or somewhere like that!!.

Goebbels, there is scope if there is some hyper jammer that creates such an electromagnetic static in path of BVR, which leads its fuse to explode, or change direction...

Now, I may be improvising way too much. Let's leave it to technical guys...

Your idea is valid , just that US is making it with Lasers to shot down incoming bvr missiles /missiles or larger size
Light travels instantaneously and can disable missiles in flight but likely this technology will be made in USA or China frist

Goebbels, there is scope if there is some hyper jammer that creates such an electromagnetic static in path of BVR, which leads its fuse to explode, or change direction...

Now, I may be improvising way too much. Let's leave it to technical guys...

how about water canon like on fire trucks?firing towards the missile...like at mach 4 if it hits water it could lose balance and directions

laser would be fired from the plane?what if the laser eats the airplane itself?:what: could be bad for enviornment too..if plane crashed radiation can spread

Nothing will happen to plane or environment except for some decrease in TWR, dude.

Back
Top Bottom