What's new

NIA traces FICN to Pakistani mint and mulls naming Pakistan officially.

^^^^ can u just repost with lower case ? its so difficult to read..

Sorry I tried but I cannot change it

Just a note. The muslims in Kerala used to quite poor to begin with. Then all of sudden they emerged with huge cash reseves. Folks tried to contribute it to the Gulf but knowledgeable ppl knew otherwise. I mean they make purchases with all cash, no loans. On top of that, the muslims are buying up any type of land. The reason is such assets become a means to launder money. I think there may be a bigger plan at stake. Even with suspicions, the cash is legit. Now we know why. The ink, the state of the art printing machines, etc. The problem is that India's borders via land, airports, etc. are open to all with a visa and our diverse population aids the poblem by providing sanctuary to these international crimnal / state sponsored elements. CHina has a largely HAN population and is hard to infiltrate. Pakistan being largely muslim is equaly hard. I would have suggested printing their nations money but it quite hard for us to flood their market. Also, hawla transactions better serve those doing such activities in India. Liek I said, you can easily find folks willing to change Dollars to Rupees, as I have found in Bangalore. Time to wake up before its too late. Remember, Paksistan infiltrated Indian Printing presses. They even had the plates to our machines enabling them to create money with the proper serial ID. We are f--ked unless we do something about it.

Finding polyvinyl Alcohol on counterfeits is your best bet in implicating Pakistan in the Counterfeit trade ? That's pretty weak. Pakistan isn't the only country that uses PolyVinyl Alcohol on it's bills. Most of the nations that are not printing polymer based bank notes which means most of the countries in the world use Polyvinyl Alcohol to strengthen their bank notes. And the pH can be attributed to this very factor. Look it up..............

Is it time to return the favor..?

Pakistan is printing 2-3 billion Rupees everyday. We have lost 3 state bank governors in 3 years. The state bank is under the ministry of finance which is being run by the government. You will probably just waste the paper it is being printed on in the next 4 years.

Vice versa, cracker goes in India, the first blame within 5 minutes goes towards Pakistan.

So many blasts happened in India and the blamed went on Pakistan or other Kashmiri freedom fighting organizations, later it came out that it was the work of Hindu terrorist organizations.

So why double standards ?? Why not look into your own self and see what you do and then accuse us.

Hope you would not be kidding next time.

Sir ji.. Firstly about the bogey of Hindu terrorist organizations. How many such blasts have been proven to be the work of the so called Hindu terrorist organizations. Forget proving, the allegations themselves are for a couple of incidents. As against scores of others that are allegedly a result of Islamic terror emanating from Pakistan sponsored by ISI. So you can not use a couple of incidents to white wash the 3 decades of proxy war waged by Pakistan in India.

Secondly its all about credibility. In the eyes of India and most of your NATO allies, most terror plots originate from Pakistan. So rightly or wrongly Pakistan is the usual suspect. All around the world, whenever there is a crime, the Law enforcement investigates the usual suspects in the general area. Unfortunately, in South Asia, in the crime of terrorism, Pakistan has become the usual suspect

I will though give you the point on the over zealous and under qualified Indian media who still jumps the gun too often...

Back
Top Bottom