What's new

Next Stop Strategic Vital City of Jalalabad(Update:City Captured)

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Never in my lifetime, I have seen such a miraculous string of conquests, it's like a city or a province every hour or less. Nevertheless, the Taliban had a stopover in Asadabad and are now rushing towards Jalalabad. Jalalabad is a very vital city as it links to Torkham on one side and has a good road to Kabul built by Pakistan. The fall of Jalalabad will seize all the vital land trade routes to Kabul.
1628947203608.png

Please open a single thread and post all Afghanistan related updates in that thread, so anyone who's interested can directly access that thread. Rightnow, it's all Taliban/Afghan everywhere on PDF.

Please open a single thread and post all Afghanistan related updates in that thread, so anyone who's interested can directly access that thread. Rightnow, it's all Taliban/Afghan everywhere on PDF.
I get your point but It's been a very eventful day today, each minor news brings joy to so many. Bear for a few days all will be over, thanks for your patience.

Not just on PDF. Everywhere. The whole world is watching. But you make a fair point. These threads will spread everything around and one coherent thread will make it easier to follow along and preserve things for posterity.

Never in my lifetime, I have seen such a miraculous string of conquests, it's like a city or a province every hour or less. Nevertheless, the Taliban had a stopover in Asadabad and are now rushing towards Jalalabad. Jalalabad is a very vital city as it links to Torkham on one side and has a good road to Kabul built by Pakistan. The fall of Jalalabad will seize all the vital land trade routes to Kabul.
View attachment 769597
This is very weird
Mizar also fallen
Kabul is only thing left now

Probably the most anti Pakistan city of Afghanistan .

This is where TTP and ptm live..

soon well have waves pleadging Allegiance to sheikh Hibatullah and the IEA , so does 90% of muslims across the world, a muslim who do not want Sharia is no muslim at all, and the IEA is the only country in the world that is applying it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom