What's new

Next front in America’s war

The US intentions towards India are not based on mutual respect, rather an exploitative one. Thank god for India having a stronger democracy with a spine.
One that has currently given the finger to uncle sam's greater ideals.
In simple words.. India has taken a policy of you scratch my back ,I scratch yours with the US.. not one of "I put my Pag(turban) at your feet Chaudry sb).

^^^ This is exactly why I have previously said that India will likely get its Security council seat, but at a price, which it may find unpalatable. Funny how international geopolitics works that way. :)

Meanwhile.........

from: US military chief nominee says to press Pakistan | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

WASHINGTON: The nominee to be the next chief unformed officer of the US military pledged on Tuesday to press Pakistan to rein in extremists, saying that the war partner falsely considered India to be its top enemy.

General Martin Dempsey, answering questions from senators at his confirmation hearing, said that he would urge Pakistan not to eliminate the safe haven enjoyed by militants in its lawless areas bordering Afghanistan.

Dempsey told the Senate Armed Forces Committee that he will “continue to work with Pakistan to reduce the safe haven on the (Pakistan-Afghanistan) border.”

“As you know, they persist in the idea that India poses an existential threat to their existence while the terrorists that operate with some impunity in North West Frontier Province and FATA are less of a threat to them, and therefore they allocate their resources accordingly,” he said, referring to two parts of Pakistan.

The United States is working to convince Pakistan that extremists in the West are “as great a threat and probably a greater threat to them than any threat that India might pose,” he said.

Dempsey, who led troops through insurgency in Iraq, was nominated by President Barack Obama to succeed Admiral Mike Mullen as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

There are some a$$holes who think their ugly face gets hidden the moment they point fingers at maulavis.

Why some a$$hole always burn talking point finger molvis? :lol: Even a former ISI chief pointed finger on RAW molvies.

Americas Next Target: Indian military bases

We are very scared!!! :rofl: America going to attack India on your order. No one ever made himself such laughing item before.

The US intentions towards India are not based on mutual respect, rather an exploitative one. Thank god for India having a stronger democracy with a spine.
One that has currently given the finger to uncle sam's greater ideals.
In simple words.. India has taken a policy of you scratch my back ,I scratch yours with the US.. not one of "I put my Pag(turban) at your feet Chaudry sb).

Do not you think that is the best way to deal with Uncle Sam?

:rofl: HAHAHAHA! That really cracked me up! Bro, you can't put MMS and spine in the same line trust me. But yes, the institution of a democracy has to be very strong in itself so that the rulers are not swayed. And mind you, currently we are being ruled by the worst rulers in the entire history (both modern and ancient) of India.

One that has currently given the finger to uncle sam's greater ideals. In simple words.. India has taken a policy of you scratch my back ,I scratch yours with the US.. not one of "I put my Pag(turban) at your feet Chaudry sb).

Indira had this policy created for long time during adversarial role of ours when we were in Soviet camp. The only government that actually took this consolidation forward was the NDA regime. And by goodness; that was the best government we had had in the last 30 years. Strong, decisive, detrimental, assertive and fierce.

In fact the only thing that was best decision of our present government was deciding Soviet friendship. They never actually treated us as their slave even in our lowest of times but were always more or less patrons and friend-like.

:rofl: HAHAHAHA! That really cracked me up! Bro, you can't put MMS and spine in the same line trust me.

In the contrary.. I think he is one of the most brave leaders India has had, To have stood up to his own hawks and their bloodthirst after 26/11.

War already going on with American from last 10 years....

The US will go bankrupt in going to war with Pakistan and no matter how powerful the US military it will never be able to win a gurillea warfare in the Pakistan mountains from Balochistan all the way to Karakorum.

I hope it does not come down to that becuase that will be devastating for both countires. Pakistan is not a small country of 25 million like Vietnam, Afgahnistan or Iraq. There will definately no shortage of fighters if all of the maulvis called for Jihad in case of the US launching a war with Pakistan.

What would be the rationale behind the US going to war against Pakistan when both nations are working side by side to achieve the common goal of defeating terrorism? Are not these claims but one of many conspiracy theories regarding our alliance in this WOT? It should be of your interest to know that the both nations continue to overcome obstacles in order to target the same violent extremists, who have been attempting to spread terror through the indiscreet killings of the innocent civilians. Since 9/11, the truth has unfolded and people are no longer turning a blind eye to the cruel and inhumane acts that are committed by the extremists and militants within Pakistan. Are not these the same terrorists who pose a threat to the US while at the same time trying to destroy Pakistan? Should we defy logic and grant our common enemy the ultimate wish by starting a war against each other? Is it then no mystery that a new conspiracy theory suggests the US is planning to attack Pakistan? Pakistan is also aware that home grown insurgency must be eliminated and that the ultimate goal for both our nations is to leave no room for terrorism and to eliminate any threat that continues to linger over both nations.

The war on terror has certainly brought on many challenges off the battlefield but the sensitive nature of current affairs requires us to not let our personal feelings get in the mix and remember that we are on the same side of the fence. Pakistan is a key ally in this war on terror and while new strategies are implemented, it is not uncommon to have disagreements; especially when both nations are looking to implement different strategies to reach the same end result.

CDR Bill Speaks,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

What would be the rationale behind the US going to war against Pakistan when both nations are working side by side to achieve the common goal of defeating terrorism? Are not these claims but one of many conspiracy theories regarding our alliance in this WOT? It should be of your interest to know that the both nations continue to overcome obstacles in order to target the same violent extremists, who have been attempting to spread terror through the indiscreet killings of the innocent civilians. Since 9/11, the truth has unfolded and people are no longer turning a blind eye to the cruel and inhumane acts that are committed by the extremists and militants within Pakistan. Are not these the same terrorists who pose a threat to the US while at the same time trying to destroy Pakistan? Should we defy logic and grant our common enemy the ultimate wish by starting a war against each other? Is it then no mystery that a new conspiracy theory suggests the US is planning to attack Pakistan? Pakistan is also aware that home grown insurgency must be eliminated and that the ultimate goal for both our nations is to leave no room for terrorism and to eliminate any threat that continues to linger over both nations.

The war on terror has certainly brought on many challenges off the battlefield but the sensitive nature of current affairs requires us to not let our personal feelings get in the mix and remember that we are on the same side of the fence. Pakistan is a key ally in this war on terror and while new strategies are implemented, it is not uncommon to have disagreements; especially when both nations are looking to implement different strategies to reach the same end result.

CDR Bill Speaks,
U.S. Central Command

Well talking about rationale, US cannot see any country having WMD, and always tries to be International Policeman. It only works for its own interests, unfortunately the WOT has become our own war. Before 9/11 there was no terrorism in Pakistan that we face nowadays. To achieve the common goal we need to trust on each other, but what US does, it uses its media to pressurize Pakistan / ISI. On the one hand it is said to be our ally, on the other hand it calls india as 'leader' of region, knowing the sensitivity of relations of Pakistan with India. I am sure that as long as US leaves the region, majority of our Problems will be solved automatically.

To: CDR Bill Speaks, DET, United States Central Command
Trying to interject Logic, into iLLogic, just does not work Commander.
Just look at the some twenty (2) adventures that you guys have went on over the passed thirty (30) years. I call them adventures, perferring not to elevate them up to the level of Boys Scout outings. All Started with bang and ended with the US showing its *** on the way out. Iran, Samalia, Lybia just to point up three!
The US Military has commanders, that cannot command, give diections or say no! The President has the power, for some reason cannot make a decision to save his ***, oh..the decision was NOT PLAY. Then you have the gang of 545, the top players in Washington DC, none of which you or I would take on any mission assigned to us. Hell, I have been know to not be a person of inaction, of fortituded and can understand what the problems are from here...Politic's...thats it in a nut shell.
Their worrying about their but getting re-elected while peole in the Military aare Dying.
But, that is only part of the little Facist game. Now we are letting our mouths (Sec of State Cliton) over load their ***'s pushing the issue with one of the few friends we have left,
We use drones to illegaly croos boarders, bomb the citizens of the country of Pakistan, killing their Womem, Children and old men
(it sure must make someone proud - but that someone is not me)
Then to let her take issue with what Pakistan is doing is laughable.
Being the Sec of State she would known about invaision like the one pulled off by the Seals, or Murder (Oh the US is great about listing people on a Black List for murder - No Trial just a bullet)
What this whole experience should tell my Brothers in Pakistan is that they have friends, friends that can be trusted, BUT, that the United States will still and play on again, off again, finigan with them and you will never known.
The whole subject of the word Terror or Terrorism is plain unadultarated krap...Back in the day we could wait to get someone in our sights or to be in theirs, there were NO cowards hiding behind a term or terms such as Terrorist.
How anyone can elevate at tribesman, or a Taliban, or a Alkida, someone employed as a common foot soldier to that of a TERRORIST either doesnot understand the English language, or want to think that you are stupider that they are.
The level of sophistocation, the understand, and the application of terrorist, in contect, is far different than setting a road side bomb, setting an IED or a mine to confront your enemy.
But, the un-warranr bombing, by US Drones, is a Tererorist attack on a Civilian population, that resulted in deaths, and I wonder, when the US is doing pay-offs, are they doing it at the RATES Specified in the Quran?
The equivalent of the price of /One Hundred (100) camels for each life loss as Blood Money?

Pakistans Enemy
To: General Martin Dempsey, USMC
The Soveign State of Pakistan
is deserving of more respect, sir, than for you to have developed, or to expresss, openly, to the public, your sermize,
about who is or who is not their enemy.
Hell, I can remember standing in front of a USMC Full Colonel telling me that everyone was my enemy!
My I also sermize that your statement was part of your PR performance, and not part of your attempt to negoiate some thing, if anything with an Alley?
See I am more familiar with people like Chester Puller and their approach, that I will ever be with the someone from the show tell gang on seen today.
The best thing that you can do, is to deal with Pakistan with respect, I know you understand the term, and mind your manners with an EQUAL, their not a subordinate, our some one to be look down upon.
Oh, and don't forget you Two (2) Terrorist attacks on Pakistan.....Blood money 100 Camels per person.

CDR Bill Speaks,
U.S. Central Command

Oh Yes! US is so nice fighting against terrorists.....ummm
let us look into what US agencies are realli doing????
They are working alongwith Mosaad, MI6 and RAW running training camps in Afghanistan and Pakistan sending terrorists to Russia, China , Pakistan , India and even in US and Europe. Infact their aim is to destroy Russia, China and Pakistan economically and militarily using dirty Nuclear bombs or perhaps the stolen Nukes as well and we already know this game. The reason why US doing all this game is that because US failed to defeat China economically as China is exporting cheap products everywhere around the world and took over the US markets. The US is going to go bankrupt now just due to China. Whereas Russia is US natural rival and sitting safe and sound economically as well as militarily. Why Pakistan is getting punishment is because Pakistan is Chinas friend and will never go against China .........:azn:
So this is the brief overview of the US so called covert terror business....trying to fool the world.......but infact is fooling itself.....Insha-Allah......:)
and if u want to defy all this claim above then U need to come to Pakistan/Pakistan where(we can show u) u will have chance to see the CIA, MI6 , Mosaad agents disguised as Muslims and coordinating all this terror business using their local agents........:woot:

Newspapers in Pakistan - "America is going to attack us!"

Newspapers in Iran - "Nooo, They are going to attack US! Marg Bar Amrika!"

Newspapers in Russia - "Fools, they have been threatening us for decades. WE are next on the list."

Newspapers in China - "All of you are idiots, they are definitely going to strike us in the South China Sea."

Newspapers in Cuba - "Hey, what about us?"

Newspapers in Venezuela - "You are after us. Stop cutting in line!"

:cheesy::undecided:

Newspapers in Pakistan - "America is going to attack us!"

Newspapers in Iran - "Nooo, They are going to attack US! Marg Bar Amrika!"

Newspapers in Russia - "Fools, they have been threatening us for decades. WE are next on the list."

Newspapers in China - "All of you are idiots, they are definitely going to strike us in the South China Sea."

Newspapers in Cuba - "Hey, what about us?"

Newspapers in Venezuela - "You are after us. Stop cutting in line!"

:cheesy::undecided:

Aliens : (in yet another CGI intesive sans plot movie) dont worry , we are going to Attack America ... !!!

Back
Top Bottom