What's new

New Z-9 variant crashed during maiden flight.

xinhui

Reaction score
New Z-9 variant crashed during maiden flight.

Helicopter crashes in Harbin injuring two
16:25, September 19, 2010
Helicopter crashes in Harbin injuring two - People's Daily Online

A helicopter crashed in Harbin, the capital of northeastern Heilongjiang province, on Saturday, causing two injuries and no fatalities, Beijing News reported on Sunday.

It is understood that the helicopter crashed near a village in Pingfang Township on the outskirts of Harbin near the test-flight of the Hafei group at about 11 a.m. It is a new aircraft and crashed when conducting its first test flight. Rescue teams rushed to the scene after the crash and the scene was blocked off by the police.

"Compared to fixed-wing aircrafts, survival chances in helicopters are much greater when crashing," said Mr. Wang, who is a technician and has worked in the helicopter manufacturing industry nearly 20 years.

As long as there is no major damage to the rotor blade, which powers the lift, the helicopter will descend in a tolerable speed, Wang said. And if it has power, the speed of the descent will slow, so people will not be wounded, he said.

The cause of the crash is currently still under investigation.

By Liang Jun, People's Daily Online

But i guess when you test something new you would always have the probability of loss. Any fighter aircraft which has a clean flying record right from its testing is nothing but a miracle.....having said that hope the next flight yield better results :tup:

I'm just glad that China has reached a point where it is open enough and thick-skinned enough to report these setbacks.

Probably happened since the boys on Tiexue kept complaining about how not enough planes are crashing = Chinese pilots aren't practicing enough/practicing too conservatively :rofl:.

Probably happened since the boys on Tiexue kept complaining about how not enough planes are crashing = Chinese pilots aren't practicing enough/practicing too conservatively :rofl:.

Like the government cares what a bunch of Fengqing like yourselves think :lol::lol::lol:

Like the government cares what a bunch of Fengqing like yourselves think :lol::lol::lol:

Don't laugh. If the Chinese government didn't sent the surveillance and yuzheng ships over I think Tiexue might've organized an amphibious assault on the said island. 1500 Fengqing storming the beaches with smuggled type 56s lol.

Don't laugh. If the Chinese government didn't sent the surveillance and yuzheng ships over I think Tiexue might've organized an amphibious assault on the said island. 1500 Fengqing storming the beaches with smuggled type 56s lol.

That would have been the least cohesive combat unit in the history of warfare. They'd just end up angrily trolling each other.

def.pk may be a bastion of moderate and pragmatic Chinese patriotism.

That would have been the least cohesive combat unit in the history of warfare. They'd just end up angrily trolling each other.

def.pk may be a bastion of moderate and pragmatic Chinese patriotism.

Maybe Japan should send their Rightwing 2-Chan trolls and see which side is less organized :woot:.

I'm just glad that China has reached a point where it is open enough and thick-skinned enough to report these setbacks.

Transparency Is Not always good Sir, China was better in its Earlier form, Reporting Such Incidents Is Not Healthy for a "Developed Among the Developing" Country Like China...:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom