What's new

New York - exclusive footage of those who died from corona virus!

Αиgяу вιя∂

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Governors of New York, New Jersey and Louisiana pointed to tentative signs on Monday that the coronavirus outbreak may be starting to plateau but warned against complacency as the death toll nationwide topped 10,000 and the number of known infections surpassed 360,000.
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said statewide fatalities from COVID-19, the highly contagious respiratory illness caused by the virus, were up 599 from Sunday, on par with an increase of 594 during the previous 24 hours and 630 on Friday.

The state’s overall tally of confirmed cases grew by 7% from the previous day to 130,680. But hospitalizations, admissions to intensive care units and the number of patients put on ventilator machines to keep them breathing had all declined - signs the crisis may be leveling off, Cuomo said

“While none of this is good news, the possible flattening of the curve is better than the increases that we have seen,” Cuomo told a daily briefing, referring to the trend line formed when infections, deaths and other data are plotted on a graph. “If we are plateauing, we are plateauing at a high level.”
20-D46507-B5-A6-46-ED-9279-0-A2-F72-C5-D5-AF.jpg

Last edited:
The number of infected is probably way over a million in the US. Shortages of test kits and uninsured do not have the financial means to pay $75.000 for a test so many remain largely undetected. No longer making fun at Europe now from those McD Clowns. I do not now how they can remain so active on this site and trolling, if i were on their shoes i would be sweating not knowing if the virus is inside of already.

this is real face of capitalist democracy where few rich people are exploiting resources of nation while public is suffering,u.s needs revolution and their public should demand change of govt system to get freedom from this slavery imposed on them

US cops will just shoot down the people who want a revolution. Unless the cops and military are financially hit too i do not see a revolution reborn.

Going by German death to cases ratio (2% death), US should be at 5-600k cases.

US is undercounting by quiet a bit. Real cases per day should ~50k.

If growth remains flat, US will reach 1% population in May.

Back
Top Bottom