What's new

New video of Taliban breaking the border fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i were PM or the COAS my statement would be very clear with Afghanistan and that would be "Whoever is found crossing the fence illegally or damaging it, would be shot on the scene".

If i were PM or the COAS my statement would be very clear with Afghanistan and that would be "Whoever is found crossing the fence illegally or damaging it, would be shot on the scene".
Pretty much this, and every normal country would do that
FC should be allowed to hunt em down
I wish if we could grow a pair and make a hole between eyes of anyone who dares doing it again, before its too late.
Bajwa,
When is he retiring anyone knows?

Ok come and take attock :lol:
Khocha hum Tum ko attock ka sheer yakh ice cream bhi khilaye ga :lol: Lekin aana Khushboo Laga ke ;)

No need to build fence , just install some long range automatic machines guns near the border select the range and left them on auto mod , kill everyone who will come in range

The amount of restraint the army and fc is showing to these Taliban is immense. The best part is the Taliban use it to their advantage to spread propaganda (alongside sad indians). Its getting to the point where the taliban are probably thinking they can do anything against us and we wont be able to retaliate properly without casualties. And they are somewhat right. They see that we dont want to fight other muslims, and they are abusing that fact. Islam teaches never to kill anyone, especially another muslim. However Islam also teaches us that not defending one self is ultimately haram and that the ROE in a war/battle is different....

Tldr - if the Taliban keep this up and start actually attacking us, they will be wiped out.

The thing is mullah is generally a dumb, stupid and narrow minded person. Why are there no Pakistani gaurds at the border? Why are there no drones up in the sky?
As a Pakistani pashtun i can tell u that we hate afghan pashtuns, they have always betrayed us all their existence. Its the reason we chose Pakistan over them. So any maajar dreaming of attock should first come to Peshawar.
Also i say close the border and squeeze the aid and lets see how they behave. I have started to hate bajwa alot because this old senile grandpa have no balls and he should be on bed reading books and not leading the army. Stupid imran khan and his stupid decisions. I hope we get rid of both quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom