What's new

New US Defense Secretary, previously stated India funds terrorism in Pak

i think now every politician in pakistan will use india for every activity even done by LEJ etc.
Pakistanis forget that TTP are same guys whom they supported earlier.

And that's your fundamental problem, you do not understand the difference in someone who is actually affilitited with Talbiaan (Mullah Omer/Haqqanis etc.) and some group that calls itself Talibaan!

It is true that India is financing terrorism against Pakistan. Now the Indians will not admit anything thing because this is what they are good at not admitting anything.

The big problem here for Pakistan is that Pakistan is run by the corrupt & incompetent politicians who don't have the ability to take decisions & they don't have the ability to do anything right. Pak Military Rule is the only right choice for Pakistan.

India is Pakistan's enemy & they will always be Pakistan's enemy.

Oh come on. You are making your own assumptions. Tjhere is already an article saying that Indian investment in Afghanistan is causing trouble in Pakistan as Afghanistan is getting more Pro-India. ANA already carried out missions in Pakistani side.

The article clearly says that there is no mention of terror or support to terrorism.

People are adding up their own words.

Its like me saying Pakistan govt. and PA hide OBL in Abottabad.

What harm has PRO INDIA Iran done to us in the last decade? I think logic shouldn't be out of context in this discussion. If your logic is that ANA is face of Afghanistan then who is USA fighting against? Taliban or ANA?. If India could change anything in Afghanistan by investment than USA must had achieved the same 1000 times more. Do we need a reality check here?

What harm has PRO INDIA Iran done to us in the last decade? I think logic shouldn't be out of context in this discussion. If your logic is that ANA is face of Afghanistan then who is USA fighting against? Taliban or ANA?. If India could change anything in Afghanistan by investment than USA must had achieved the same 1000 times more. Do we need a reality check here?
Well thing is US invested in war, we invested in reconstructing Afghanistan. That's the difference. Ask the families of the Afghanistan whose children are getting education, hospital care, and connectivity.

India is not responsible for death of an single Afghanistani in entire WoT whereas our workers have been killed by Taliban.

This guy was trying to Make India Scap goat... For their created Mess... India May be supporting, or not.. It was USA duty to ensure Security of Pakistani Western side. And stop terrorist entering Pakistan. And even if He thinks India were supporting then It was USA who was supposed to stop them.. So only thing which is clear whether India involve or not.. But USA surely was... And It was easy to put blame on someone else... They are doing this from Many years.. where most of the times Pakistanis were the Hit, only this time when Pakistan had Evidence, they try to put blame on India ..

btw its pretty old story.. And shows Pakistani Government Incapability that they couldn't materialize this news...

Well thing is US invested in war, we invested in reconstructing Afghanistan. That's the difference. Ask the families of the Afghanistan whose children are getting education, hospital care, and connectivity.

India is not responsible for death of an single Afghanistani in entire WoT whereas our workers have been killed by Taliban.

So PRO American Afghans are not a problem but if they turn Pro Indian than "JUST THAT" is dangerous for Pakistan? How? Your points are continuously failing to make sense.

So PRO American Afghans are not a problem but if they turn Pro Indian than "JUST THAT" is dangerous for Pakistan? How? Your points are continuously failing to make sense.
Well Pro India Afghan is already seen as a threat to Pakistan by its leadership. Pro India Afghan means anti-Taliban, not allowing anti-India people in its border.

I ask you what are the implications for Pakistan of Pro-India Afghanistan ?

Well Pro India Afghan is already seen as a threat to Pakistan by its leadership. Pro India Afghan means anti-Taliban, not allowing anti-India people in its border.

Pakistan will have to alter the plan of having 1 more province....

What about Iran and its pro-Indain leadership? What harm have they caused to Pakistan? How would Pro-Indian but non-hostile Afghans create problems for us?. and your point is since they are now Pro-India, they had to be anti-Pakistan and that is why they create problems for us? Itnay chunay bachay to na banea ke apsay bat sensibility ki bjaye cutness ki ground pay karni paray :)

What about Iran and its pro-Indain leadership? What harm have they caused to Pakistan? How would Pro-Indian but non-hostile Afghans create problems for us?. and your point is since they are now Pro-India, they had to be anti-Pakistan and that is why they create problems for us? Itnay chunay bachay to na banea ke apsay bat sensibility ki bjaye cutness ki ground pay karni paray :)
Bhai mere, Pro-India doesn't mean anti-Pakistan. Pro India means less people for the cause of Pakistan to use Afghan territory for anti-India purposes.

I don't see Pro-India Afghan as anti-Pakistan. You have misunderstood me. Nothing more, nothing less.

We are resources hungry nation which needs oil, iron ore and other mines and resources. See if Afghanistan stabilizes, we get direct access to CARs via Iran and Afghanistan. This is good for India's economy and to get diplomatic support of CARs.

A economic rise of India is what we want.

Bhai mere, Pro-India doesn't mean anti-Pakistan. Pro India means less people for the cause of Pakistan to use Afghan territory for anti-India purposes.

I don't see Pro-India Afghan as anti-Pakistan. You have misunderstood me. Nothing more, nothing less.

We are resources hungry nation which needs oil, iron ore and other mines and resources. See if Afghanistan stabilizes, we get direct access to CARs via Iran and Afghanistan. This is good for India's economy and to get diplomatic support of CARs.

A economic rise of India is what we want.

@Kirat,

What are you trying to sell mate? In the light of above thesis of your own, try to explain just that. No side-hitting for a post if we could avoid.

India financed problems for Pak in Afghanistan.

How on the world can Pakistan use Afghan territory against India. Your logic is as stupid as Pakistan blaming India for using Shi Lanka or Myanmar for destabilizing Pakistan. You talk of investments.. India has more investments in Iran than it has in Afghanistan and it has been working closely with In-power Iranian Government than half-capable Afhan Government. No one ever blamed India for creating troubles in Pakistan through Iran because Iran is in power and in control. What are you trying to sell and I wonder if you felt you could actually sell :)

@Kirat,
What are you trying to sell mate? In the light of above thesis of your own, try to explain just that. No side-hitting for a post if we could avoid.
India financed problems for Pak in Afghanistan.
Quid Pro Quo. What happened back in Khalistan and Sindhudesh between RAW and ISI.

You get rid of terrorists against India, we stop converting pro-Indian Afghans to use for anti-Pakistan purpose by changing the level.

Pakistan used proxy, we want to show that we can use proxy too. Of course we won't be successful like you haven't been successful in case of Kashmir, but the damage to Pakistan will be more than it will be for India.

Military, proxy war etc Pakistan can have deterrence, economic difference is what Pakistan has to focus on. Terrorism in Pakistan, whether supported by India or not, is affecting the Pakistan's economy.

In midst of this, innocent lives will be lost in Pakistan and India. We lost over 70,000, you lost over 40,000 innocent men, women and children in terrorism.

P.S. Don't take this that I support and validate India's involvement in terrorism in Pakistan.

Quid Pro Quo. What happened back in Khalistan and Sindhudesh between RAW and ISI.

You get rid of terrorists against India, we stop converting pro-Indian Afghans to use for anti-Pakistan purpose by changing the level.

Thanks, bas apka andar hi nikalna tha jo ap candies aor butterflies kay pechay chup rahay thay. Thanks for admitting and speaking truth. Baki jo ap kar saktay thay kar chukay. Your wave of "revenge" is over.. not because you choose to finish that but because you lost tide you rode.

Thanks, bas apka andar hi nikalna tha jo ap candies aor butterflies kay pechay chup rahay thay. Thanks for admitting and speaking truth. Baki jo ap kar saktay thay kar chukay. Your wave of "revenge" is over.. not because you choose to finish that but because you lost tide you rode.

Tell me, do you think what ISI and PA did and helped in raising terrorists that blew up bombs in local trains, attacked Akshardham temples, killed thousands of people in Kashmir, killed tourists in 5 star hotel, did serial bomb blast in my own city.

I am telling from what this dirty world we live in RAW and ISI. For me, any bomb blast in Peshawar or Quetta is like in Mumbai or Jaipur. Innocent men, women and children die and their relatives pay the price.

I know what terrorism brings. You have been seeing it in your country for 5-8 years, we have been seeing it in my country for 24 years, since 1989.

I already mentioned in my post script that I don't support any proxy war. I support peace talks and dialogues with economic ties, cultural exchanges and compromises to make our people calm down from being emotional to make them rational.

Back
Top Bottom