What's new

New song - Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif : Ek Tha Tiger; the pro pakistan movie

^ well, the dude up there said if they made movies like that they'll be a flop and suffer loss of millions.

there you go, a legitimate problem to worry about. see there is some positive approach, and you people are wasting all this time and energy thinking and rehersing about WMD coming your way. :(

When did I waste my time in focusing on your WMD's ?

Do you think I am so much out of work? :lol:

I have better things to do in life.

When did I waste my time in focusing on your WMD's ?

Do you think I am so much out of work? :lol:

I have better things to do in life.

your people, your people, whom I meant. who're making movies about Pakistani nukes blowing up your cities, like the dude was narrating the story. You seem to have your priorties in order. So you are excluded.

your people, your people, whom I meant. who're making movies about Pakistani nukes blowing up your cities, like the dude was narrating the story. You seem to have your priorties in order. So you are excluded.

see, even they have to earn for a living.

If they think, making such movies will help generate more revenue, its upto them. There is no law which can prevent them from making such movies. I am sure there would many serials/movies in Pakistan where it is shown as to how military neutalizes Indian threat though it may be fictional but it still pleases the public.

see, even they have to earn for a living.

If they think, making such movies will help generate more revenue, its upto them. There is no law which can prevent them from making such movies. I am sure there would many serials/movies in Pakistan where it is shown as to how military neutalizes Indian threat though it may be fictional but it still pleases the public.

you are right there is no ethics when it comes to earn some money, world film industries must learn from bollywood

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3178189 said:
you are right there is no ethics when it comes to earn some money

And it stands TRUE for people of all nationalities and not just Indians.

Obviously you won't accept it but pak nuke are a threat for real they can even fall into terrorist hand or a extremist military officer.

So its in India's interest to get them destroyed with the help of USA and Russia.

And media helps in making the perspective and opinions.

uski marzi. why he MUST marry? can't he spend his entire life without nagging wife and irritating kids?

Sahi baat, mere ko kia hai, us ki marzi shadi kare na kare lol

One day he will have to marry to become one with his (better) half...

Back
Top Bottom