What's new

New Skardu airport with south asia's longest 4km new runway and 2nd airport in south asia with 3 operational runways .

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Skardu international airport's new third 4th km long runway is south asia's longest runway . and with third runway operational skardu will be 2nd airport after new delhi to having 3 operational runways . :pakistan: only a new terminal building will be ready and it will be one of top tourist destinations . new runway can handle any aircraft of world .

1641755949108.png

i am suspecting skardu will be main airforce base
there will be airforce at that airport but it will not be main air force base as it will be visible to civilians all the time . i think major base need privacy from civilians .

it is at a distance, get trees in between, create barricade..
new terminal will be there between runways sir

The up-gradation of the airport included the construction of a new runway, new terminal building, apron and provision of other facilities to cater to international flight operations.

Skardu international airport's new third 4th km long runway is south asia's longest runway . and with third runway operational skardu will be 2nd airport after new delhi to having 3 operational runways . :pakistan: only a new terminal building will be ready and it will be one of top tourist destinations . new runway can handle any aircraft of world .

View attachment 807499
i am suspecting skardu will be main airforce base

@Imran Khan bhai, taking nothing away from this runway, but at 4 km it cannot be South Asia's longest. Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad are all 4km+ in length.

Back
Top Bottom