What's new

New Russian Kalashnikov assault rifle version AK12 presented

I have a Makarov, and it's one of my most "trusted" pistols. The simplicity, accuracy and reliability are amazing. Is this any better?

Yara, looks like a very complicated design. I rather stick to the old trusted ones.

Availability issues.... so I asked a frnd back home to look for an ak ... hopefully will get it this month.. as for makarov... also own one...:-)

I have a Makarov, and it's one of my most "trusted" pistols. The simplicity, accuracy and reliability are amazing. Is this any better?
Yara, looks like a very complicated design. I rather stick to the old trusted ones.

Russian special services are going to buy this gun. And these guys are too used to the reliability, accuracy and simplicity. So I think that the Yarigin's Pistol - a worthy replacement of the old good Makarov.

@Hyperion @DESERT FIGHTER

Just curious to know; is there anything like a gun license in Pakistan, or is it like anybody can hold any type of weapons and any number of them? :undecided:

And what is the cost & availability of such weapons in Pakistan?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is one kind of license for Non Prohibited Bore (NPB), validity (geographical) depends upon which province issued it, and then you have amendments (if you will) on it, for it to be allowed to used through out the federation.

All automatic weapons and certain bores come under "Prohibited Bore", which need a special permit, renewed annually. Not easy thing to get, even for the very connected people.

Bolded part below for select people (very select):

Then there are certain 'historic special' licenses (with certain people) which actually allow a prohibited bore to be be licensed (not a permit). Laws don't apply retroactively to them.

Furthermore, there are very special cases (same as above - historic licenses) where only a gun number is mentioned, and everything goes with them. These are very very very rare. Given to very very special people.

@Hyperion @DESERT FIGHTER

Just curious to know; is there anything like a gun license in Pakistan, or is it like anybody can hold any type of weapons and any number of them? :undecided:

And what is the cost & availability of such weapons in Pakistan?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is one kind of license for Non Prohibited Bore (NPB), validity (geographical) depends upon which province issued it, and then you have amendments (if you will) on it, for it to be allowed to used through out the federation.

All automatic weapons and certain bores come under "Prohibited Bore", which need a special permit, renewed annually. Not easy thing to get, even for the very connected people.

Bolded part below for select people (very select):

Then there are certain 'historic special' licenses (with certain people) which actually allow a prohibited bore to be be licensed (not a permit). Laws don't apply retroactively to them.

Furthermore, there are very special cases (same as above - historic licenses) where only a gun number is mentioned, and everything goes with them. These are very very very rare. Given to very very special people.

So, if we only take the case of a normal individual without any special right, then a semi-automatic assault rifle will come under the Non Prohibited Bore (NPB)? And is there any restriction on the maximum number of NPBs one ordinary individual can keep?

So, if we only take the case of a normal individual without any special right, then a semi-automatic assault rifle will come under the Non Prohibited Bore (NPB)? And is there any restriction on the maximum number of NPBs one ordinary individual can keep?

NPB doesn't mean semi auto weapons... it depends on the calib........ for automatic rifles u have to get special permits signed by the pm...although issued by a minister...although liscen see n permits are not being issued nowadays by the noora govt... I.e banned..

If you have plenty of money, buy American
If you don't have money, buy Chinese
If you are getting ready for war, buy Russian

Just to replace Makarov in Russian Army: PYa, Yarygin's Pistol:

pay3.jpg
mate what would be the price of this new AK-12 according to your estimate in $?does India have a chance to get ToT for this product if we decide to go for it?

Back
Top Bottom