What's new

New QBZ-95 variant

Broccoli

Reaction score
Country
Finland
It's slowly but surely becoming a better more ergonomic weapon. Charging handle is now in right side of the gun instead of top making it better when using optics.

aeac3a27308a613de3cd31a308886477.jpg

3ccf9230c899a86d616704ab98d32da8.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer the topside charging handle with the lowered sights. The charging handle is easy to access. The lowered iron sight is still high enough to be easy on the shooter's shoulder and neck, and the lowered iron sight could accept attachments that are not too high.

It seems like China is experimenting with different models. The right side charging handle, the iron sight that could be flipped up and down (which must be stable or else the aim will be ruined), and the rail seem to be parts of a single attachment.

I just made this quick chart to share my observations with you guys. Looks like a fair upgrade. I'd add an adjustable cheekrest, a redesigned buttstock, desert tan, and picatinny rails on both sides of the foregrip.

aeac3a27308a613de3cd31a308886477.jpg

Dafaq?

They are bringing back that ridiculous forward grip after removing it in the Qbz95G.

I just made this quick chart to share my observations with you guys. Looks like a fair upgrade. I'd add an adjustable cheekrest, a redesigned buttstock, desert tan, and picatinny rails on both sides of the foregrip.

View attachment 92115

Nice chart? What did you use to make that If you don't mind telling me!

Back
Top Bottom