4.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 272
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 222
Nice pictures dude!

Please upload them on Wikipedia.

Great pics airbus !!!
But some how when you look at this aircraft with close angles, it is very basic and rudementary jet... does not enthused too much confidence in its ability??? I seriously doubt it has the same capability and performance as LCA !!!!!!

Great pics airbus !!!
But some how when you look at this aircraft with close angles, it is very basic and rudementary jet... does not enthused too much confidence in its ability??? I seriously doubt it has the same capability and performance as LCA !!!!!!
Probably the real thing is hidden under the skin! you know what, I tend to agree with you. It kind of looks very basic an airplane, nothing special at least superficially. What are the real capabilities of this bird, only its pilots know. You and I can only hope for the best.

agree qsaark !!!
But iam afraid that this whole eposode of JF-17 will put PAF in a bind , where they will have this bird which they have fly and fight with.( with wrong expectations) !!! some how I feel that this jet will face same fate as K-8 trainers. !!!

agree qsaark !!!
But iam afraid that this whole eposode of JF-17 will put PAF in a bind , where they will have this bird which they have fly and fight with.( with wrong expectations) !!! some how I feel that this jet will face same fate as K-8 trainers. !!!

And what fate did the K-8 trainers faced? Care to elaborate?

And by the way, Qsaark already told you in another thread that this isn't going to be our air superiority fighter. JF-17 will replace the old fleet of Mirage, F-7p's, and A-5. On that level, it's a success and besides, This isn't the last of JF-17. It's the first batch. Who knows what we'll upgrade these bad boys with in the future. So basically, Don't compare it with India's failed project.

Great pics airbus !!!

The guy puts photos for your entertainment and what do you do start comparing it with LCA. Shabash :smokin:

Great Pics ...And as SIR MURAD said .. LOOk at the pics and if you do not like the looks of it .. go and watch a bird or somthing .

The guy puts photos for your entertainment and what do you do start comparing it with LCA. Shabash :smokin:

LOL, you gotta love how he sneakily tried to put the LCA subject in his post aswell, if you read his post carefully, you can see how he tried to do so hahahaha!
From my understanding, this guy is a troll.

Anyways, great pictures, however, I don't like the very light grey color scheme of the jet, I hope it gets changed!:pakistan:
But then again, it's mostly about the inside of the machine.

Actually i had an oppurtunaity to talk to jf-17 pilots......when asked about its capability they simply told me that bro this aircraft in some matters are better than f-16's and equals the f-15 Eagle's and then i asked them how can this bird be comparable to f-15's they all simply similed and one of them said i wish if i ever had a chance to have a dogfight with f-15's then ill simply show u!!!
further more they told me that only and only f-15's are ahead in radars and nothing else compare both these and ull see by ur selv!!!

as sooon as jf-17's r fitted with new radars of western origin they will be simply equal to all aircrafts!

Actually i had an oppurtunaity to talk to jf-17 pilots......when asked about its capability they simply told me that bro this aircraft in some matters are better than f-16's and equals the f-15 Eagle's and then i asked them how can this bird be comparable to f-15's they all simply similed and one of them said i wish if i ever had a chance to have a dogfight with f-15's then ill simply show u!!!
further more they told me that only and only f-15's are ahead in radars and nothing else compare both these and ull see by ur selv!!!

as sooon as jf-17's r fitted with new radars of western origin they will be simply equal to all aircrafts!
Usually members from the armed forces choose their words very carefully especially when they talk to the civilians and even more so when they talk about the potential of their systems. However, I dont see that level of caution in the conversation you have reported. I'd rather take this with a grain of salt and wait. The pictures are good though. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Back
Top Bottom