What's new

New PAF Website Launched !

New website is way better than previous one
but it does not have enough photos of fighter planes.

I think if they Contact us on PDF we can do it voluntarily .

Even if they dont contact pdf,
i think pdf moderators should contact them and help them voluntarily
after all this website is going to represent the Air force of our Country.

how much will you charge. :D

By the way pakistan army website is active too now. It was under construction for a long long time.

Pakistan Army

I will charge in $$ because i am working in US offshore firm and my personal clients only belongs to US :P just 2 clients of mine belong to my country lol

If i will make website for Paksitan Army so that my very first few steps about website is the 3D Logo (animated/rotate Logo) of Pakistan Armyso that when anyone open website in very first page u will see 3D rotating logo of Pakistan Army with hardcore War style background just like (Modern Warfare II Game Rangers rotating logo with hardcore background while loading map (in Single player). Over main page Enter Button available (at bottom line) so that when click on Enter website of Military will b open. I will make website layout for Pakistan army or Pakistan Airforce soon.

Anyone of you guyz in ISPR ?? if i am really interested to make Pakistan Airforce Army website.

My normally charges of website (only design) 2000-3000$ depends on Time hour work + pages (that how many pages required.

and rest of development work i have my own professional team (expert in ASP.NET technology, Flash, Maya, Java, PHP). Its depend on them. After graphics work (layout banners etc complete) from my end the estimate cost of over all development provided by my developers (sometime 4000-8000$). I am mostly work with US firms and already made lotz of layouts, banners, Images, Graphcia lrelated work. I also used to be work with Transporation Unitedstates orgnaization.

I dun like America but like Americans.... Americans like my work :P lol

Thanks, :)

PS: I am waiting for those post against me coming on way after read my post that "Man u r big Anti American on this forum lol but u work with Americans" lol :D I told everyone before about this issue. I like Americans but i hate Zionist jews in US govt who made 99.9% policies against muslim. (out of topic but for those who will might be possible post something related my Anti American issue). :P

Last edited:
Not bad but still needs alot more work specially pic's of the aircraft etc..

I don't understand one thing. Why is every govt sector website so plain, technically bad and low on features. Its the same in India and Pakistan. I mean I could create better sites when I was in school.

These websites represent the country to the rest of the world. What would they think? They would be thinking India and Pakistan are land of jungles and snakes.

I would have made sites for free if I had time and probably in future I would.

If they really wanted to do some pro stuff I would like to make warplane graphical trainers & simulators for online access to public!!

I don't understand one thing. Why is every govt sector website so plain, technically bad and low on features. Its the same in India and Pakistan.

Corruption my friend. Perhaps you are not aware of it.

In Pak and most probably in India too, 3 out of 5 things screwed up are because of 'corruption'.

Back
Top Bottom