What's new

New PAF Combat Uniform

Not necessarily a standard uniform, the Air chief has been seen in other fatigues as well.

group.jpg

ranks on shoulders look a lot better then those in front. army has a reason for displaying the ranks in front of the chest rather then on shoulders. according to them enemy snippers easily target the officer who is putting the rank on the shoulders. but in air force they don't face such situation.so it's better to keep the ranks on the shoulders. but it is a different story that PAF has always remained obsessed with the USAF trying to follow them in every thing so they will follow them in uniform as well. it was quite a shame when some radar operators were wearing the american and pakistani flag in the insignia of some air defence unit. the first time i noticed that was in the documentary about the paf academy and americans were humiliating us regularly in those days. salala incident and the OBL raid and we putting their flags on our uniform. air force doesn't need a new uniform . the standard blue uniform should be used for office work and the cover all for the flying/maintenance/ field work. it's always funny to see the paf officers sitting in some desert during exercises wearing the blue uniform with all the medals and stuff and with oxford pattern black shoes.

ranks on shoulders look a lot better then those in front. army has a reason for displaying the ranks in front of the chest rather then on shoulders. according to them enemy snippers easily target the officer who is putting the rank on the shoulders. but in air force they don't face such situation.so it's better to keep the ranks on the shoulders. but it is a different story that PAF has always remained obsessed with the USAF trying to follow them in every thing so they will follow them in uniform as well. it was quite a shame when some radar operators were wearing the american and pakistani flag in the insignia of some air defence unit. the first time i noticed that was in the documentary about the paf academy and americans were humiliating us regularly in those days. salala incident and the OBL raid and we putting their flags on our uniform. air force doesn't need a new uniform . the standard blue uniform should be used for office work and the cover all for the flying/maintenance/ field work. it's always funny to see the paf officers sitting in some desert during exercises wearing the blue uniform with all the medals and stuff and with oxford pattern black shoes.

Personally i dont know what is PAF people taste they dont or some how lack luster in moving ahead

This uniform army already changed it and in 80s US marines used them

There are digital camo available but they went to old woodland

Better have been they choosed grey digital camo

In late 1950's when a proposal was put up to A M Asghar Khan to for PAF to change into something new abandoning the old RPAF uniform, he immediately rejected it saying that it was more essential to devote time and money into professional activities and acquisitions of weapons and eqpt.

But that one they should retire now, Banks k peon ko milta hai aj kal ye :mad:

upload_2016-3-4_17-28-34.png

the cloth quality of the blue uniform was changed few years ago and the uniform of new cloth has no grace. looks like that of islamabad police.

In late 1950's when a proposal was put up to A M Asghar Khan to for PAF to change into something new abandoning the old RPAF uniform, he immediately rejected it saying that it was more essential to devote time and money into professional activities and acquisitions of weapons and eqpt.
this shows the approach of a professional persons. army changed the uniform almost every year during the kiyani regime and it didn't add any thing new to professional capability of the army.

whats with new member and old member thing ? have you been promoted to the rank of field marshal ?

BTW, look at my joining date ?
well in fact its nothing but post count . yeah i have seen now you joined in 2008 . before i just look at your post count and i think you are new here sir. i have asked him because first impression is last impression view point . new member may left the forum if they feel hostile environment .BTW why you did not posted in all these years bro?

well, most of the times i saw starry eyed kids going gaga over non existing prowess.........anyway, i had the honor to read few of your post and appreciate your civility........nice to e-meet your sir.
lets back on topic sir

its mean now SSW of air force will wear this uniform ? what abut all gear is green will be replaced too

ofj8k.jpg

Pakistani_F2000.JPEG

Not sure but my guess is that it may have to do with joint operation exercise or maybe the air chief visiting some operational ground environment location. ??
I now remember it's Navaies combat uniform. PAF chief was wearing it because he was a guest at Naval Exercises which took place few months ago @Tipu7

the cloth quality of the blue uniform was changed few years ago and the uniform of new cloth has no grace. looks like that of islamabad police.

this shows the approach of a professional persons. army changed the uniform almost every year during the kiyani regime and it didn't add any thing new to professional capability of the army.

Involves huge expenditure. There are sets with the man, sets in the unit store, sets in the pipeline going right to the Ordnance Depot. I am sure Kyani must have done it gradually over a period of time.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom