What's new

New Offer To Sanam Javed - Father's Reaction

May curses of Allah be upon soldiers and officers who're harming Pakistanis.

May Allah do to them, to their wives and children what they've done to the children of Pakistan.
God doesn't interfere in matters of men, or else we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. What I am trying to say is, unless we take responsibility and act, nothing will happen. Thoughts and prayers have no power in the real world.

Last edited:
God doesn't interfere in matters of men, or else we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. What I am trying to say is, unless we don't take responsibility and act, nothing will happen. Thoughts and prayers have no power in the real world.
Who has stopped us from action? Rasool Allah SAWW used to do dua and action together. Do both.

But curses these namak-haraam a bit more. May their lives be a misery and deaths a laughter for their enemies.

They're Not our Army.

Who has stopped us from action? Rasool Allah SAWW used to do dua and action together. Do both.

But curses these namak-haraam a bit more. May their lives be a misery and deaths a laughter for their enemies.

They're Not our Army.
No one has, yet we don't take action, something must be wrong with us. But one thing is abundantly clear, our prayers have gone unanswered, so what's the use of it? Our sole focus should on changing ourselves so we take action and not waste any energy on useless things like prayers. I feel that our culture relies too heavily on thoughts and prayers, despite it failing us time and time again. We need to stop this and adapt to the reality of this world.

No one has, yet we don't take action, something must be wrong with us. But one thing is abundantly clear, our prayers have gone unanswered, so what's the use of it? Our sole focus should on changing ourselves so we take action and not waste any energy on useless things like prayers. I feel that our culture relies too heavily on thoughts and prayers, despite it failing us time and time again. We need to stop this and adapt to the reality of this world.
If prayers were weapons, Kashmir would have been liberated a longtime ago ...... every Juma mullah special duwa for the people of Kashmir .... lollllll

If prayers were weapons, Kashmir would have been liberated a longtime ago ...... every Juma mullah special duwa for the people of Kashmir .... lollllll
Exactly! Every single thing that we want, or need is only achieved through our own actions, every adult human should understand this, but for some weird reason, Pakistanis can't get this through their head! How many more times must god/prayers fail us before we realise that it doesn't work?!

Exactly! Every single thing that we want, or need is only achieved through our own actions, every adult human should understand this, but for some weird reason, Pakistanis can't get this through their head! How many more times must god/prayers fail us before we realise that it doesn't work?!

You had to bring in your atheist nonsense to this thread too?

If we leave everything to God, then there is no free will...when will you and I take action?

You had to bring in your atheist nonsense to this thread too?
Yes, let's ignore that it does nothing... Man you people are brain-dead. Keep praying, and the world will keep treating you like crap. Don't quote me again, thanks.

If we leave everything to God, then there is no free will...when will you and I take action?
I won't get in to a debate about religion, all I am saying is that there is ample evidence against thoughts and prayers ever working. They are useless and it is proven time and time again, so why keep doing it? It's a waste of energy, and our attention. We are better of pouring all of that in making our selves more responsible and taking action.

Yes, let's ignore that it does nothing... Man you people are brain-dead. Keep praying, and the world will keep treating you like crap. Don't quote me again, thanks.

I won't get in to a debate about religion, all I am saying is that there is ample evidence against thoughts and prayers ever working. They are useless and it is proven time and time again, so why keep doing it? It's a waste of energy, and our attention. We are better of pouring all of that in making our selves more responsible and taking action.

So what action you are going to take since you are allergic to prayers?

What action we are going to see from your side?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom