What's new

New Military Ranking List!

The J-20 is equal to the F-22 and superior to the F-35.
Yindoo fanboys :lol:

of course. a single J20 can crush the entire USAF, :lol:
here is a hint chini fanboy. An F22 is the ultimate air dominance fighter made from decades of american experience on stealth. J20 is a long range bomber with canards (which cancels the stealth)

"J-20 is equal to the F-22" :lol:
thats more idiotic than your previous statement "J-11B is VASTLY superior to the Su-3MKI."

no one knows their abilities untill put into test in battle,so no one should self claim that they know everything about those planes,I don't think any of you guys work in building them.

no one knows their abilities untill put into test in battle,so no one should self claim that they know everything about those planes,I don't think any of you guys work in building them.

actually india is working on FGFA and AMCA. besides i am not making fun of the chinese growing arsenal, i am ridiculing statements like "J-20 is equal to the F-22" and "J-11B is equal to the Su-30MKI."

Paksitan actually went up from #15 to #12? why?

moreover, GFP does not take in quality of military hardware. for eg, the backbone of IAF is su30mki wheras the backbone of PLAAF is j11 (su27 copy)
big difference

it also does not take into account the doctrines, war experience, etc. so just passing a ranking based on pure numbers is not the way to go

Numbers wins war & Global Firepower unfortunately only account for numbers. Their website motto is "Strength through Numbers" so why are you complaining? If you have more Birds on your side while the other side have less Birds, guess who's going to win?

China vs. India

Numbers wins war & Global Firepower unfortunately only account for numbers. Their website motto is "Strength through Numbers" so why are you complaining? If you have more Birds on your side while the other side have less Birds, guess who's going to win?

China vs. India

in the 6 day war, the arabs outnumbered the israelis by 5:1. guess who won?

in the 6 day war, the arabs outnumbered the israelis by 5:1. guess who won?

In Indonesian independence war we fought against the combined might of two great power in the time which are the British & the Dutch. We won the war the same reason as why the Israeli won (by backroom dealing). The 6 day war is nothing compared to our independence war.

I can also point you to the Eastern Front in WW2. Who won the Nazis or the Commies?

US has a vast clear lead over others,but comparing China and Russia is very difficult even though the numbers of arsenals are clearly in favor of China,but both countries hava a clear lead over other countries barring from US.

US has a vast clear lead over others,but comparing China and Russia is very difficult even though the numbers of arsenals are clearly in favor of China,but both countries hava a clear lead over other countries barring from US.

WRONG.. on all counts

on the right side of the rankings are the power index
Global Firepower Military Ranks - 2013

the difference in power between US and Russia is .02
the difference in power between Russia and China is .09
the difference in power between China and India is .08
the difference in power between India and UK is .08

China vs Russia,actually the numbers favor China
World Military Strength Comparison

china has more numbers in certain areas. but military power of a country depends on a lot of factors

The GFP ranking makes use of over 40 factors to determine each nation's Power Index ("PwrIndx") score. From this score, the finalized ranking is generated. The factors are set within our algorithm which provides a fair canvas and allows smaller, technologically advanced nations to compete with larger, lesser-developed ones. Additionally, various bonuses and penalties are added for refinement. In the end, we hope it presents an unbiased ranking and realistic outlook on the conventional military firepower and strength of a given country for a given year. At the very least, this list can be used to stir healthy debate amongst visitors to GFP.

In Indonesian independence war we fought against the combined might of two great power in the time which are the British & the Dutch. We won the war the same reason as why the Israeli won (by backroom dealing). The Yom Kippur war is nothing compared to our independence war.

I can also point you to the Eastern Front in WW2. Who won the Nazis or the Commies?
What are you smoking?

How Nice KSA in 26 and Helenic is 46....

My Entire Defence Knowledge needs Questionable...?

Back
Top Bottom