Country
India
MCC_MRD_20150903T221532646_B_GDS.PNG

MCC_MRD_20150423T072908124_B_D32.PNG

MCC_MRD_20150727T183503763_B_GDS.PNG

MCC_MRD_20150423T072306117_B_D32.PNG

MCC_MRD_20141210T204040191_B_GDS.PNG
MCC_MRD_20141014T112610854_B_GDS.PNG

There are atleast 500 pictures. You can check them on isro site which is painfully difficult or here is better link https://planetary.s3.amazonaws.com/data/mom/mom_mcc.html

Some countries like Turkey and Pakistan have moon on flag... We have have our flag on moon ... courtesy Chandrayaan... in 70 years we have grown so fast, breaking the pride of out foes...

Haters will hate, say well done to India for once for this achievement.

Come on dont be shy, I know you'd be crying of joy if this was Pakistan

Appreciate it... why would i hate ? but when some turd comes and moans about others.. he deserves a b!tch slap back to reality aswell...

When you point 1 finger at others.. 4 point are you.

flag on moon and taking dumps on bridges and roads.. quiet a contrast..

Earlier there was the issues of Rapes and Nowadays it's Toilet issues which are the Real sources of consolation for our neighbours.

Should have taken pride in India's achievement and make commitment to work hard in future to beat us, instead of posting $hit.

Earlier there was the issues of Rapes and Nowadays it's Toilet issues which are the Real sources of consolation for our neighbours.

Should have taken pride in India's achievement and make commitment to work hard in future to beat us, instead of posting $hit.

When you talk shit expect shit... not garlands...

Opened the threat.. great... why talk shyt about others?

I'm proud of being an Indian because ISRO send a orbiter to Mars.. my mother chose the winning side for better future..
Now I can be proud of being born in a country with such high achievements...

- Nusli Wadia, grandson of Jinnah

When you talk shit expect shit... not garlands...

Opened the threat.. great... why talk shyt about others?
On a thread highlighting Indian achievements what else can you expect from an elite Pakistani member.

Keep spreading your turds of wisdom till this thread starts stinking to your liking

On a thread highlighting Indian achievements what else can you expect from an elite Pakistani member.

Keep spreading your turds of wisdom till this thread starts stinking to your liking

Maybe if clowns like you or your frnd above dont start talking shyt .. others wont be forced to respond to your Q-tiyapa...

Found this interesting article about Pakistan's first finance minister - Malik Ghulam Muhammad. Apparently in pre-partition days he was an owner of Mahindra and Mahindra (which in those days used to be called Mahindra and Muhammad).

Tracing the origins of Pakistan's doom and gloom - The Times of India

Recently it seemed doves would be flying madly between India and Pakistan showering olive branches or visas as it were. It's unclear whether we are back to status-quo, but as we know not much has changed since Bhutto and Gandhi signed an agreement 40 years ago in hilly Shimla.

In light of Ahmed Rashid's rather bleak analysis of Pakistan's future, a country on the brink, I thought it appropriate to add to the list of blame takers in this great regional game. (Poor south Asia never gets a chance in the face of Indo-Pak - shall we say - expressionism.)

Upon investigation, it appears that the additional culprit is Mahindra and Mahindra . Seriously. Keshub Mahindra's recent retirement from chairmanship reminded me of this star-crossed connection. The company traces its origins to British India. In those days -1945 in Ludhiana to be precise - the company was titled Mahindra and Mohammad.

Mohammad being Malik Ghulam Mohammad had no way of prophesizing the company's future success, that the company he sired along with the Mahindras would one day be a global conglomerate with total assets valued at just under $7.5billion.

Intrigued by the idea of Pakistan, Mohammad quit his business enterprise and opted for better fortunes. He became Pakistan's first finance minister, and subsequently the governor general in 1951. Although he died early, in 1956, few remember this gentleman warmly.

After all, Mohammad can be seen as one of the earliest eroding influences on the growth of democracy in Pakistan . He introduced the first army intervention to quell the Lahore agitation of 1953, led by another Indian who crossed the border - Maulana Maududi. Maududi's Jamaat-e-Islaami was already causing mayhem inciting hatred against the Ahmaddiyya community.

During his short tenure in office, Mohammad dismissed the then PM, Khwaja Nazimuddin (full disclosure: my family), changed around laws, alienated then East Pakistan , and most importantly to today's story, brought the army into politics. A lament: if only Mohammad had stuck to doing business in India, who knows how this sordid tale would have ended.

The origins of Pakistan's doom and gloom have been traced by many, to many. I thought it might be good to add Mohammad's name - and that of his former business partners for not keeping him back - to that elite list. One other major loss to Pakistan was that of human capital - the exodus of Hindus and Sikhs from the urban centres of Peshawar, Karachi , Lahore and even Quetta. Many Muslims of the Jinnah generation, whose intimate circle of friends included Hindus and Sikhs, despised Jinnah for causing the exodus of all their good friends to India. Indeed, the most targeted of the accused in Pakistan is Jinnah , whom I personally prefer to think of as misunderstood and who, as Ayesha Jalal's thesis goes in The Sole Spokesman, overplayed his hand in a super highstakes poker game with Nehru . Winning Pakistan probably didn't feel like a reward to him. In leaving behind his beloved Bombay I think Jinnah quite lost his soul and lived out his days in some agony.

But since none of this is relevant to the Indo-Pak of today , we return to search for today's Mohammad and Mahindra to develop tangible cultural and business ties.

And since, thanks to another culprit, Bhutto, we can't raise a glass for a collective toast and drink to such a day, let's just cin-cin over hot chai, and hope that 65+ year olds deciding South Asia's future will soon let the 40 year olds take a stab at bonhomie.

(The author is a Delhi based Pakistani journalist)

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...r-malik-ghulam-muhammad.186387/#ixzz4NTUpCoxT

Indian achievement is so great that some people live in dream state to fantasize about medieval mughal era.. Their pride is so shattered, to protect their mind they partially live in the past...

@Laozi

Found this interesting article about Pakistan's first finance minister - Malik Ghulam Muhammad. Apparently in pre-partition days he was an owner of Mahindra and Mahindra (which in those days used to be called Mahindra and Muhammad).

Tracing the origins of Pakistan's doom and gloom - The Times of India

Recently it seemed doves would be flying madly between India and Pakistan showering olive branches or visas as it were. It's unclear whether we are back to status-quo, but as we know not much has changed since Bhutto and Gandhi signed an agreement 40 years ago in hilly Shimla.

In light of Ahmed Rashid's rather bleak analysis of Pakistan's future, a country on the brink, I thought it appropriate to add to the list of blame takers in this great regional game. (Poor south Asia never gets a chance in the face of Indo-Pak - shall we say - expressionism.)

Upon investigation, it appears that the additional culprit is Mahindra and Mahindra . Seriously. Keshub Mahindra's recent retirement from chairmanship reminded me of this star-crossed connection. The company traces its origins to British India. In those days -1945 in Ludhiana to be precise - the company was titled Mahindra and Mohammad.

Mohammad being Malik Ghulam Mohammad had no way of prophesizing the company's future success, that the company he sired along with the Mahindras would one day be a global conglomerate with total assets valued at just under $7.5billion.

Intrigued by the idea of Pakistan, Mohammad quit his business enterprise and opted for better fortunes. He became Pakistan's first finance minister, and subsequently the governor general in 1951. Although he died early, in 1956, few remember this gentleman warmly.

After all, Mohammad can be seen as one of the earliest eroding influences on the growth of democracy in Pakistan . He introduced the first army intervention to quell the Lahore agitation of 1953, led by another Indian who crossed the border - Maulana Maududi. Maududi's Jamaat-e-Islaami was already causing mayhem inciting hatred against the Ahmaddiyya community.

During his short tenure in office, Mohammad dismissed the then PM, Khwaja Nazimuddin (full disclosure: my family), changed around laws, alienated then East Pakistan , and most importantly to today's story, brought the army into politics. A lament: if only Mohammad had stuck to doing business in India, who knows how this sordid tale would have ended.

The origins of Pakistan's doom and gloom have been traced by many, to many. I thought it might be good to add Mohammad's name - and that of his former business partners for not keeping him back - to that elite list. One other major loss to Pakistan was that of human capital - the exodus of Hindus and Sikhs from the urban centres of Peshawar, Karachi , Lahore and even Quetta. Many Muslims of the Jinnah generation, whose intimate circle of friends included Hindus and Sikhs, despised Jinnah for causing the exodus of all their good friends to India. Indeed, the most targeted of the accused in Pakistan is Jinnah , whom I personally prefer to think of as misunderstood and who, as Ayesha Jalal's thesis goes in The Sole Spokesman, overplayed his hand in a super highstakes poker game with Nehru . Winning Pakistan probably didn't feel like a reward to him. In leaving behind his beloved Bombay I think Jinnah quite lost his soul and lived out his days in some agony.

But since none of this is relevant to the Indo-Pak of today , we return to search for today's Mohammad and Mahindra to develop tangible cultural and business ties.

And since, thanks to another culprit, Bhutto, we can't raise a glass for a collective toast and drink to such a day, let's just cin-cin over hot chai, and hope that 65+ year olds deciding South Asia's future will soon let the 40 year olds take a stab at bonhomie.

(The author is a Delhi based Pakistani journalist)

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...r-malik-ghulam-muhammad.186387/#ixzz4NTUpCoxT

Indian achievement is so great that some people live in dream state to fantasize about medieval mughal era.. Their pride is so shattered, to protect their mind they partially live in the past...

@Laozi
It is such a pity that we Indians don't know the truth of partition and the true character of the players involved. Maybe because of the long rule of Nehru Gandhi dynasty in the country.

I wish there should have been a movie depicting the genuine story and true characters of the people who changed our destiny in 1947.

Hoping that someday some great director can do justice to that project

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom