What's new

New Kills, New Trophies & New Monument, R.I.P IAF

Very close to LOC he ejected while his jet going back to Indian held territory one pilots remain inside while other ejected and fell right about our army post and he landed very roughly, got injured so he was rushed to CMH by Pak Army and that is why no picture was taken by villagers....later Sikh pilot died and his body was refused to take back by Indian army so P.A handed his body to red cross and they handed his remains to India.

At that time our Govt decided to to put more fuel in the fire so decided to not release the pictures.
So why doesn't redcross gave out the details till yet? Are they not allowed to or where they paid by Indians?

Check the Tail on the right guys.

View attachment 578250
69651886_10163452234325347_4627387113191505920_n.jpg
They look like replicas of the original ones.

Very close to LOC he ejected while his jet going back to Indian held territory one pilots remain inside while other ejected and fell right about our army post and he landed very roughly, got injured so he was rushed to CMH by Pak Army and that is why no picture was taken by villagers....later Sikh pilot died and his body was refused to take back by Indian army so P.A handed his body to red cross and they handed his remains to India.

At that time our Govt decided to to put more fuel in the fire so decided to not release the pictures.

I guess we argued several times that your claim is fake. Just like the claim no Mirages participated in operation claim. There is a reason DGISPR clarified his remarks for 2nd pilot in Late April presser

So why doesn't redcross gave out the details till yet? Are they not allowed to or where they paid by Indians?

It is a fake claim. That's why.

I guess we argued several times that your claim is fake. Just like the claim no Mirages participated in operation claim. There is a reason DGISPR clarified his remarks for 2nd pilot in Late April presser

It is a fake claim. That's why.
:pop:

This is like Permanent bambo in IAF A$$ :D every time we post this picture for reference it will hurt our Indian posters .

I am sure Pakistan Intelligence has now worked out the details of the Su30MKI and the pilots that went down, so it is only a matter of time before that comes out.

Back
Top Bottom