What's new

New Islamabad Airport Progress

New Islamabad international airport under construction

DKlfC7MX0AAPj2Z.jpg

DKlfDdMXoAEdEYf.jpg

DKlfGLTW4AACgBL.jpg

DKlfHuNXcAI5hiV.jpg

when is this thing opening... current Islamabad airport is disgrace for whole nation

@Eagle
Mumbai airport is having good artistic collection...more over Mumbai airport has the best ceiling i have ever seen..

Delhi airport also connected to metro rail.I am not sure if islamabad has such proposal in future.I believe Delhi airport will be within 10th busiest airports in the world,5 years from now, as it is growing 21% and currently handling more than 55 million passengers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_busiest_airports_by_passenger_traffic

Another art form...

@Solomon2 @CHACHA"G" @HAIDER @Farah Sohail @Vapnope @Spring Onion @Imran Khan @RealNapster @Devil Soul @NOWorNEVER @Jf Thunder @313ghazi
you must be grow up bro . every thread abut pakistani development you bring tons of indian media . what is wrong with you ? do not tag me again please .

@Oscar @WebMaster please clean this tread and remove indian contest from here

My dear, i am suggesting how your new airport can improve in artistic angle...
no you are not tum humy chutiya bana rahy ho simply . a thread abut any pakistnai issue you flood it with indian pics videos is not suggestion but chutiyapa .i watch your thread abut india and was fan of them but you lose respect with this cheap acts now .

Work being done at New Islamabad International Airport

DJndN1ZXgAE-9wM.jpg

DJndN1UXgAAzL8q.jpg

DJndN1iXcAESdml.jpg

DJndPIoWsAIt0hv.jpg

Master plan of New Islamabad international airport

DJm6ANBXkAAqW_s.jpg
That's sooooo disgusting and cringy....yyuck... I would puke

Please do a read on why airports are made to be far away from most metropolitan centers including noise levels, danger stations and traffic crunches. In ten years, Islamabad will end up surrounding this airport.

Yeah it is really important to contain the city in its bounds do not let it grow like rogue urban mammoth and especially towards an airport. In most of the modern cities the airports are made outside of cities and no one wants to live in close proximity of an airport but in Pakistan..it actually not followed especially by the real estate builders and I saw some brochures and bill boards about new residential areas boasting of their proximity to the airport..and I was like WTF..It is considered a negative point world over. I don't know if Pakistanis are air-travelling so frequently that they really need to live inside the disturbance/danger zone.

Yeah it is really important to contain the city in its bounds do not let it grow like rogue urban mammoth and especially towards an airport. In most of the modern cities the airports are made outside of cities and no one wants to live in close proximity of an airport but in Pakistan..it actually not followed especially by the real estate builders and I saw some brochures and bill boards about new residential areas boasting of their proximity to the airport..and I was like WTF..It is considered a negative point world over. I don't know if Pakistanis are air-travelling so frequently that they really need to live inside the disturbance/danger zone.

They market it to overseas Pakistanis.

It has nothing to do with Mumbai directly at least, this comes from the famous Pakistani truck art...which I really find disgusting and abhorring as it stresses my eyes. I like minimalistic modern aerodynamically bodies with one or two colors ...mostly some tint/shade of grey. However, truck drivers like it and even in Australia people love these designs so a tram in Melbourne runs with Pakistani truck art (not indian, Pakistani truck art)

New Islamabad Airport constructed by China State Construction Engineering Corporation is undergoing System integration

DLD8AofW0AA42mK.jpg

DLD8BrMWsAAkbAD.jpg

DLD8B9YWAAARTMP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom