What's new

New Indian pellet guns to be used on Kashmiris are making a comeback

Its better we identify the ring leaders of stone pelters, and make example of them.Cheaper and cleaner then debate and loss on both sides.

Maim , kill or make the example of so called leaders who put children in front, so every new wannabe leader think 100 times before instigating anyone.
These are all inner play for power & money man.. Read what BJP-PDP govt give these leaders.

Rules bent to give govt job to Syed Ali Shah Geelani's grandson during 2016 Kashmir unrest

SRINAGAR: When scores of Kashmiri mothers were receiving bodies of their sons covered in shrouds everyday on calls of strike by pro-Pakistan separatist Syed Ali Shah Geelani throughout the latter half of 2016, his grandson managed to get an out-of-turn job with the Jammu & Kashmir government run by the PDP-BJP coalition.
Highly placed sources said Geelani's grandson, Anees-ul-Islam, was appointed research officer in Sher-e-Kashmir international convection complex (SKICC), a subsidiary wing of the J&K tourism department, flouting all rules of recruitment policy of the state government. The pensionable job fetches an annual salary of Rs 12 lakh, sources said.
Anees, an MBA from Jalandhar, Punjab, was refused a passport by the state regional passport office on adverse reports from the J&K CID in 2009.

He was finally granted his passport following a state high court order. Anees went to the UK for another masters in business ad ministration, sources said.

They added that the state tourism department, directly controlled by CM Mehbooba Mufti , did not refer the post to recruiting agencies like J&K State Subordinate Services Recruitment Board or Public Service Commission, mandatory for the selection process.
However, tourism secretary Farooq Shah, who was also the chairman of "senior selection committee", said Geelani's grandson Anees's selection was made after following proper rules."We invited applications from candidates; he was found fit for the post."

However, an official at the Sher-e-Kashmir international convection complex (SKICC) told TOI that the tourism secretary had appointed Anees much earlier. The tourism department decided to accommodate Anees when Geelani was calling for protests and shutdowns, and violence, arson and killings were the order of the day , the official said. For want of his CID verification, which is still pending, Anees has not taken any salary yet. It will be paid to him pending clearance.

One of the applicants with an MBA degree said, "My application was accepted by the SKICC in October 2016; but, I was never called for an interview." There were around 140 applications but nobody except a few favourable ones were called, he said.

One of Geelani's grand daughters is working as a crew member in an airlines.Geelani's one son, Naeem, is a doctor and was earlier employed in government health services department.Naeem's elder daughter appeared for school exams in October 2016 despite a boycott call given by Geelani against attending schools.

You forget who your ancestors were, and how they accepted defeat and got converted, mine fought and so i still retain my identity.
P.S. we will use pellet guns and you wont be able to do shit :yay:
My ancestors were the one who choose the right path Islam el Hamdoulilah and ruled over you, but you forget your ancestors were salves of mine---You don't have any identity, you still can't mixe between "yourself" because of dalits, brahmin sh!t
P.S there were more brutal opressor than you, Just wait first will hunt you around "hindu kush" our favorite playgroud, then will take care in your own home, no mercy this time

These are all inner play for power & money man.. Read what BJP-PDP govt give these leaders.

Rules bent to give govt job to Syed Ali Shah Geelani's grandson during 2016 Kashmir unrest

SRINAGAR: When scores of Kashmiri mothers were receiving bodies of their sons covered in shrouds everyday on calls of strike by pro-Pakistan separatist Syed Ali Shah Geelani throughout the latter half of 2016, his grandson managed to get an out-of-turn job with the Jammu & Kashmir government run by the PDP-BJP coalition.
Highly placed sources said Geelani's grandson, Anees-ul-Islam, was appointed research officer in Sher-e-Kashmir international convection complex (SKICC), a subsidiary wing of the J&K tourism department, flouting all rules of recruitment policy of the state government. The pensionable job fetches an annual salary of Rs 12 lakh, sources said.
Anees, an MBA from Jalandhar, Punjab, was refused a passport by the state regional passport office on adverse reports from the J&K CID in 2009.

He was finally granted his passport following a state high court order. Anees went to the UK for another masters in business ad ministration, sources said.

They added that the state tourism department, directly controlled by CM Mehbooba Mufti , did not refer the post to recruiting agencies like J&K State Subordinate Services Recruitment Board or Public Service Commission, mandatory for the selection process.
However, tourism secretary Farooq Shah, who was also the chairman of "senior selection committee", said Geelani's grandson Anees's selection was made after following proper rules."We invited applications from candidates; he was found fit for the post."

However, an official at the Sher-e-Kashmir international convection complex (SKICC) told TOI that the tourism secretary had appointed Anees much earlier. The tourism department decided to accommodate Anees when Geelani was calling for protests and shutdowns, and violence, arson and killings were the order of the day , the official said. For want of his CID verification, which is still pending, Anees has not taken any salary yet. It will be paid to him pending clearance.

One of the applicants with an MBA degree said, "My application was accepted by the SKICC in October 2016; but, I was never called for an interview." There were around 140 applications but nobody except a few favourable ones were called, he said.

One of Geelani's grand daughters is working as a crew member in an airlines.Geelani's one son, Naeem, is a doctor and was earlier employed in government health services department.Naeem's elder daughter appeared for school exams in October 2016 despite a boycott call given by Geelani against attending schools.

Reminds me of the hindi saying - dhobi ka kutta , na ghar ka na ghaat ka.

With these kind of leaders , no wonder their "azaadi" struggle is going no where .

My ancestors were the one who choose the right path Islam el Hamdoulilah and ruled over you, but you forget your ancestors were salves of mine---You don't have any identity, you still can't mixe between "yourself" because of dalits, brahmin sh!t
P.S there were more brutal opressor than you, Just wait first will hunt you around "hindu kush" our favorite playgroud, then will take care in your own home, no mercy this time
Dillussional shit posting as always, you guys are so weird you won't accept your own like shia or ahemadi or bhora or sufi and you talk shit about cast system to me.:omghaha:

We were not slaves we stopped your masters in their path, or else we Hindus wouls have been extinct like Persians.

You should be great full we spared your ancestors life.:drag:

When this will get extreme than Pakistan won't have any other choice except an all out war. We did it before and will do it again and again for our brothers.

LOL....yeah right.....no muslims in my family and a majority of Indians today LOL.....don't you every forget that.

LMAO @ the pics of protestors who throw stones ......HAHA...good they deserve it for breaking the law and hurting soldiers

Back
Top Bottom