What's new

New emoticons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indestructible

Reaction score
Current emoticons are ambiguous and (IMO) clumsy.

:) Why is this red? Angry or smiling?
:agree: It looks like "Beta idher aa! Tairee tou..." rather than agree.

Could web management change the set and introduce new emoticons? Add new expressions too. It makes ones post more expressive.

Could web management change the set and introduce new emoticons? Add new expressions too. It makes ones post more expressive.

I like your Sig.It automatically give us chance to recite it.

JazakAllah

I hate this emoticon.:smitten:

Please remove this.

Is it possible to add a icon of bug.

bug1s.gif

real-bugs.gif

http://www.postsmile.com/smileys/classic-2/

http://www.postsmile.com/smileys/emotions/

Last edited:
^^^^
What's with you and the bugs bro....;)

I rather wrestle with lion than around them shivering creature. I hate bugs bro....

What is the problem if PDF add some Islamic greeting for member intro section? Just curious....:coffee:

What is the problem if PDF add some Islamic greeting for member intro section? Just curious....:coffee:

add this emoticon for me please

ast.gif

^^^^
What's with you and the bugs bro....;)

I rather wrestle with lion than around them shivering creature. I hate bugs bro....

Actually, I meant that BUGs are disturb/problems of this forum. They are using this forum and passing nice time around and in the mean time they are spreading trolls. They are something like parasites which are using PDF as their host and doing harm of their own PDF-host. I saw to use BUG icon in other forums, so I just said.

I think it will be nice if the banner of PDF will change in every month.

If the lining/border color of the web pages will change. I like the green color of MSN and Classic blue color of Yahoo and the color of www.kde.org/

And if mod will not allow for new icons then use icon from the personal icon/slimly bank but do not disturb the mods just for few icons.
bangladesh-emoticon-flag.gif

Last edited:
There are enough emoticons. Click Show All.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom