What's new

New Delhi with Dhaka: Sushma Swaraj tells Hasina over phone

Indians are doing only lip-sing. 53 ton relief Indian ambassador hand over to obaidul kader.but other country also sending relief who is responsible to takeover this relief. i think either coxes bazar district administrator or disaster & relief ministry will responsible for take over all this aid.but india hand over to kader this is looking funny.
Some people never appreciate the good work done and always look do degrade other faith people. We don't know you and certainly don't care what people similar to your thoughts think about us.

Clutch mian,

Yes.. That is the ram ram part... the chooree (knife) is coming later..

True dat. The knife-JF17s- are going to come later from Pak and Cheen. But come they will....

Regards

IK sb,

i hope soem more weapons sales near future

Be prepared for some more burning lungis then....

Regards

i hope soem more weapons sales near future
That is the cruel true way, Bhai. Everybody should look after their interests first, world will have more opportunities to work and grow more at individual basis, also common mutual benefit wherever possible.

That is the cruel true way, Bhai. Everybody should look after their interests first, world will have more opportunities to work and grow more at individual basis, also common mutual benefit wherever possible.
that is what my point why halt arms deals if we never sale someone else sold it . i think trade sports and art without borders

Some people never appreciate the good work done and always look do degrade other faith people. We don't know you and certainly don't care what people similar to your thoughts think about us.
After India supportd MM everything is clear in Bangladesh, they always said wrong India is our friend. now india trying to manage Hasina.

BD want India to support it and keep China neutral at this point of time.
India is as immature as BD is.

BT71,

After India supportd MM everything is clear in Bangladesh, they always said wrong India is our friend.

No one is wrong. India is friend of both MM and BD. Only not of Rohingyas.

Regards

if India and China dont support its ok every one has there own agenda its politics :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom