What's new

New Chinese Highway Threatens India

The Beijing-Kunming Expressway in China’s Sichuan province (bordering northeastern India) linking Yaan to Xicang was commissioned into service on June, 2012.

Beijing-Kunming+Expressway-5.jpg

Beijing-Kunming+Expressway-7.jpg

Beijing-Kunming+Expressway-2.jpg

Beijing-Kunming+Expressway-3.jpg

Beijing-Kunming+Expressway-8.jpg

At one side some people are over joyed by posting such news, Other side I hear "Wary of China but leery of alliance, US and India go into third strategic dialogue"

Wary of China but leery of alliance, US and India go into third strategic dialogue - The Times of India

I conclude China knows India and wants to Control by throwing some Carrots. Who is BUYING Them ????!!

Indian government is hypocrite democracy. It tries to help Tibet get freedom from china but count North east( Manipur, assam..........) as terrorist place just to hide its failure and neglecting for North east development.Before to point your fingers to other see yourself. Shame2 Indian policy..

beautiful road it is. Some got jealoused and labeled it threat.

China build their road for their people to have easy access to those area. India typical insecurity will used these road as imminent threat from China.

Not some, India is a joke!
Of course, people like you (uptight anal retentives ) need some jocular moments and we provide you for free !!

So be greatful to us !

@Major Shaitan Singh - this thread has been reported for intentional trolling. You have invited Anti Indian sentiment for no reason !

The Beijing-Kunming Expressway in China’s Sichuan province (bordering northeastern India) linking Yaan to Xicang was commissioned into service on June, 2012.

Beijing-Kunming+Expressway-5.jpg

Beijing-Kunming+Expressway-7.jpg

Beijing-Kunming+Expressway-2.jpg

Beijing-Kunming+Expressway-3.jpg

Beijing-Kunming+Expressway-8.jpg

Carpet bombing on eleveted section will easily render this highway useless.lol.just my idea n i am no expert in army operation so others are welcome to comment on viability of my suggestion.tnx

These highways will help in rapid deployment of forces in event of war......Isn't it so obvious.....THAT'S WHY it is a threat.

With those long bridges it is not going to be much of a threat. It is a very well executed infrastructure project.

beautiful road it is. Some got jealoused and labeled it threat.
You should refer to this post by @ADAMANKA:
India (to Pakistan) : Dekh nayi motorcycle, tere pas toh cycle bhi nahi hai! :woot:
Pakistan: Motorcycle? :lol: :argh: Mere padosi ke paas toh Car hai!!!
India: :undecided: :hitwall:

OnTopic: Nice roads! how is this a threat? Probably just some sensational journalism. Instead of being threatened, we should learn something. Chill guys.

Wow....now that is literally a 'high' way! Not just some ordinary road. Hats off to china. :china:
The true greatness of a nation who has its foes wet their pants without throwing a single threat against them. To the chinese: Keep calm and keep building. U'll win without a fight.

Back
Top Bottom