What's new

New airport to be built for $7B

why is the second being constructed?

its definitely for either shlt hasina's private use or in near future bangladesh gonna be geographically so important to the world that there would be so many airliner will fly in our sky.we need to accommodate them by building new airports..

whats your opinion guys?:D

why is the second being constructed?

its definitely for either shlt hasina's private use or in near future bangladesh gonna be geographically so important to the world that there would be so many airliner will fly in our sky.we need to accommodate them by building new airports..

whats your opinion guys?:D

Excuse my language but I seriously think and convince that bunch of donkey running the country. We have more than enough airport to manage domestic and internal traffic. All we need to improve the existing airport but this low life thinking otherwise. :angry:

Since money is not a problem for this government then they should only concentrate on following:

1-Improved drainage and sanitation system around divisional cites including capital Dhaka. This one is biggest problem for the nation. This open drainage system will make a healthy person sick in matter of minute. Islam also encourage us to be clean yet we have been bypassing this important instruction of Islam. We can not become a civilize nation unless we improve drainage and sanitation system. :tdown:

2-Eliminate or reduce hell bent traffic congestion in Dhaka and other cities.

3-Purify rivers water around Dhaka so that it can be used for drinking otherwise Dhaka will die out in 20 years since underground water level sinking in drastic rate. Ignoring this would be betrayal to the people of Bangladesh. :angry:

4-Manage electrical wire.

And so on.....

Just my opinion, but there should be a law regarding irrational spending. I understand people can be stupid, but having them in the govt is devastating. Can you imagine the amount of strain it would have on the next regime. No wander the country never develops. I think the the people responsible for spending this money should be jailed.

sorry to say the parody ...i think the entire fleet:lol: of BD govt should be executed because of wasting the money:angry::angry::angry::angry:

sorry to say the parody ...i think the entire fleet:lol: of BD govt should be executed because of wasting the money:angry::angry::angry::angry:

How would you like this to be done? Open style execution, beheaded in front Baitul Mukaram or desi style beating.....:coffee:

Any will do for me.......:smokin:

Hasina is promising everything. Expressways, metro, Nuke power plant, 8000 mg power, yada yada yada. The four laning of Dhaka-Chittagong highway hasn't gone anywhere in the last two years. This airport is more hot air from her. I doubt the the airport will see the light of the day anytime soon.

this project is not just about the airport but there is an elevated expressway and a monorail and the airport site is expected to be at a distance of around 50kms from the capital city dhaka. these three projects very well justify the over all expenditure of 7billion us dollars, nothing extravagant about it.

maybe the entire 7B has been stolen.. who knows

Is it possible to stoling $7B or drinking all water of bay of bangal and no one won't know anything. Critic is OK but please everything has limit which we should maintain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom