Country
India
whilst he mentioned
Lca mark1a
Amca
Super sukhoi
mrfa

no mention of mark 2 in the interview

some people where thinking India will build prototypes only to test and move straight to Amca .

There timelines could merge slightly

but reality is Amca will.not arrive until 2035

Mark2 will.replace mig29 and mirage2000 in 2030 onwards

I still.think mrfa will.not happen.because the plane they want is Rafale f4 and it's expensive with deal being 20 billion dollars plus

Last edited:
In which decade?

you where laughing about Tejas and stopped
you were,laughing about arihant subs and,stopped
you were laughing about vikrant carriers and stopped...

These are not pipe dreams they are official even the engines have been chosen from.usa for Amca
mark 2 Tejas unveiling is next year
Amca 2024.
But first flights in both cases subsequent years ...
India is moving in a phased manner from.
light weight lca to medium.weight lca to Amca
all powered by usa engines and learns integrated from lca to Amca incorporated as they go from 4th generation to 5th generation

These are not pipe dreams they are official even the engines have been chosen from.usa for Amca
Amca 2024.
all powered by usa engines and learns integrated from lca to Amca incorporated as they go from 4th generation to 5th generation
The thing is my dear maverick, we havent stopped laughing at said things you mentioned above :D

whilst he mentioned
Lca mark1a
Amca
Super sukhoi
mrfa

no mention of mark 2 in the interview

some people where thinking India will build prototypes only to test and move straight to Amca .

There timelines could merge slightly

but reality is Amca will.not arrive until 2035

Mark2 will.replace mig29 and mirage2000 in 2030 onwards

I still.think mrfa will.not happen.because the plane they want is Rafale f4 and it's expensive with deal being 20 billion dollars plus
What's the timeline on this project? Are we on the path for current century? Let us know.

Amca 2024.
I shall repeat the same question. In which decade are you expecting the IAF to induct 100 LCA Flying Rikshaws?

Here is something that I did not see being mentioned much about Indian LCA project.

LCA/Tejas project was announced 30 years ago, but it only become reality when western nations started supporting India.

Now with western nations on her back, India may actually develop Tejas Mk2 & AMCA within said time frame. Remember US not only provided engines but also let India develop & test fly-by-wire system in US.

I believe its different this time. Who knows if Israel have enough stake in one of these projects, it may become a partner in AMCA, mk2 or whatever they want to call these.

Here is something that I did not see being mentioned much about Indian LCA project.

LCA/Tejas project was announced 30 years ago, but it only become reality when western nations started supporting India.

Now with western nations on her back, India may actually develop Tejas Mk2 & AMCA within said time frame. Remember US not only provided engines but also let India develop & test fly-by-wire system in US.

I believe its different this time. Who knows if Israel have enough stake in one of these projects, it may become a partner in AMCA, mk2 or whatever they want to call these.

Tejas had US engines and its fly-by-wire system was in US from the very beginning. It was also designed with Dassault as a consultant starting in 1988.

Most of Tejas -- radar, engine, avionics, even the radome nose-cone -- comes from the West.

The Tejas took 20 plus years because of overwhelming Western support. Otherwise, it would have taken them 40 years

If only time travel was possible. I would love to go back in time and show Indians the true aukaat of their mighty morphen MKIs and how they went from being the F22 of the East to something that doesn't even get mentioned anymore after just one encounter with the PAF :lol: :lol: even the lowly LCA is given more prestige than the MKI now :lol::lol:

They would sell their aircrafts to India instead of making India independent in defense matters.

1635684671892.png

since some of you are questioning timelines I can clarify these for you now.

Tejas in service x 22 in 2,sqds
remaining 10 single seater to be delivered by 2022 or early 2023.
8 twin seater foc version delivered in 2023
83 mark1a,Tejas with Aesa radar starting 2024 to be delivered by 2030.....
That's 123 Tejas by 2030 in 6 sqds .....

Tejas,mark 2 roll.out 2022
first flight 2023
production starting 2029 to 2030
144 Tejas mark2 to be delivered by 2040

Amca mark1 rollout 2025
first flight 2026
Starting deliver 2035 onwards

hence by comment about Tejas mark2 and Amca merge st some point
in other words about 60 tejas mark 2 will have been delivered only by the time Amca 1 arrives for delivery

I suspect these time lines,could change either way even moved forward with assistance from.france or usa
USA will.play a big role as both Mark 2 and Amca to be flying with Ge414 engines ...
ultimate reliability .

Big question how many mrfa rafales will.iaf induct between 2025 to 2035 will.depend on Indian aerospace industry progress which I think will.mushroom into the biggest in Asia bar China next 10 years plus

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom